Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
I honestly cannot see anyone can defend Keenum anymore. You'd have to have severe brain damage.The man can't do anything right. His game has fallen apart and continues to spiral downwards. It isn't is fault, either. He's a good calibre backup QB. He can win you a few games in a row if you play well around him. We saw that early this season. But he isn't capable of starting and now that he has been exposed for weeks on end the entire situation is snowballing out of control.[/QUOT

He's not a good backup, I bet you there are plenty of backup QBs better than him....he's a fringe NFL QB

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am willing to win OR lose with goff right now..I don't care if we lose the rest of the games from here on out..At least I'll feel like Fisher gave us a shot at something different, with an offense training a franchise QB. Case is a never-will-be starting QB..We are spinning our wheels..learning nothing...improving on the offense not at all.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I cringe thinking about the Vent Thread today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Come on D.

Hold to FG... or turnover please.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know its only a one score game but it feels like Carolina's been in control since that early TD.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Anyone else a bit puzzled that Fisher doesn't seem to see Goff as ready/better than Case at this point, but yet he's active over Mannion? If Case were injured, Goff would have to be next man up, right?

If the way Case has played the last two weeks doesn't get him pulled, what does that say about Mannion/Goff, or our qb coaches? I'm not trying to be negative, and I like Case's heart. I'm just trying to make sense of the thinking here.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They should be knocking the crap out of Cam on every one of the zone read plays

RamWoodie

Legend
I know that you know nothing about what Goff knows. I know the coaches claim that Goff is ready to play.
Within a certain set of plays...plays that a defense of this caliber would smell easy. I heard what Boras said as well as read what Weinke said.

If you start Goff you look for the next two games...not this one. As for this defense...as LSO's say in the Navy..."NO CHANCE PADDLES"!!!

I'm done.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fucking 99

image.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Donald again!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I cringe thinking about the Vent Thread today.
You're reading the vent thread right now.
You could probably throw in a little whining and crying for the vent thread, but it won't be much different.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Aaron
Please don't leave this nightmare inducing team ...

Signed Rams fans everywhere

…..

Legend
Folks, I know everyone is excited to see the Rams back in LA, but the only way for change is to hit them where it hurts,the wallet.Don't show up for the last few games and let there be alot of aluminum showing in the stand..there will be change.If not, these same cast of clowns will be calling plays again next year for all i know Keenum still runnning the show

I would suggest we all get up and walk out of the stadium in unison.....except we aren't in the stadium.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got to get points here. It's getting late.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Case is not a "money" QB who can bring you back from a deficit.

We have seen this again and again and again.

He is serviceable with a lead and a running game.

We are not going anywhere with him as QB.