Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
"What I really like about Keenum is he doesn't give away turnovers." -Jeff Fisher

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Go over and tell them they screwed up is fine. But throwing a tantrum on the sideline and then standing over Donald and screaming at the dline after they just made a huge sack to save possible points and keeping the team in the game... just seems wrong to me to do to the only unit performing to expectations on the team.
I agree they have been the best part of the team today but you have to play the whole game

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol.. He is determined to lose this game and by him i mean Fisher

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I have been saying it for a while now, Case locks onto his first read and there you see the result.

Ellard80

Legend
Goff must be pretty horrible for them to keep sticking with this....

I have no other explanation.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Keenum displays his accuracy right there, right to the Tommy Davis of Carolina.....hit him in hands

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Haha, fantastic pass Case. Plenty of time, field wide open and you hit your mark.

You just don't see that kind of INT from other starting QB's in this league. They're usually when a guy is under pressure, or throwing into a tight window, or hoisting it deep. He's gotta be benched. It won't happen though as we well know.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
FInally have a drive going and the real Keenum rears his ugly head AGAIN. If Fish doesn't bring in Goff I hope he gets fired after the game. No excuses.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Take that Captain patch off Keenum's jersey!

Why? Case is the captian

image.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No...they have the same problem as the Ram defense...they stay on the field to long and even the best defenses get tired.

Now...if you know plenty of football, then you know Goff has to first understands what he sees. No way that would be the case.

I know that you know nothing about what Goff knows. I know the coaches claim that Goff is ready to play.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
OK, I'm new here, so I don't know what things were like in the good old days. I've seen some quick judgements, probably been guilty of a few. And I do get emotional about this team. Personally, the shared misery/frustration kind of softens the sting a bit.

It's just hard to watch any chance of a winning season/playoff berth slipping away. And I don't think anyone criticizing Fisher or the Rams doing the same failing plays and stupid penalties is being quick to judge. Fisher is what, about 70 games in?

YMMV
Oh no totally, but try just reading these threads if you haven't watched/ or are unable to watch the game. Especially when you know we won the game.

clemram

UDFA
Name
Patrick
Folks, I know everyone is excited to see the Rams back in LA, but the only way for change is to hit them where it hurts,the wallet.Don't show up for the last few games and let there be alot of aluminum showing in the stand..there will be change.If not, these same cast of clowns will be calling plays again next year for all i know Keenum still runnning the show

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Am I dreaming they picked up a flag??????