Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay...

Get points here. We're back in it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You're reading the vent thread right now.
You could probably throw in a little whining and crying for the vent thread, but it won't be much different.
Man, what do you expect? It's been the same shit for the last 11 years. You act like we should be sitting down for a cup of tea and discussing the game. It fucking sucks to watch this every game.

SamMills51

UDFA
After watching the replay, I think that was a helmet to helmet uncalled. Nevertheless that's one heck of a tackle.

clemram

UDFA
Name
Patrick
Case must have some illicit photos or something on Fisher..he has played every single snap of the year leading the leagues worst offense

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If i were to fire Fish and make an interim coach my vote would be keep Williams but make Fassel HC

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, what do you expect? It's been the same crap for the last 11 years. You act like we should be sitting down for a cup of tea and discussing the game. It freaking sucks to watch this every game.
Really? Those are the only two options?
Show your ass, or sip some tea?

lol. Whatever.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Man, what do you expect? It's been the same crap for the last 11 years. You act like we should be sitting down for a cup of tea and discussing the game. It freaking sucks to watch this every game.

I agree. We look like delusional homers if we just suck it up and go "ope well guys tried hard today good job" after 11 years of this.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Really? Those are the only two options?
Show your ass, or sip some tea?

lol. Whatever.

Sipping tea is not an option. So...