Packers LT out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The guy who was replacing the Packers LT Bhatiari is done for the year per the espn crawl. Hopefully Rodgers toe isn’t feeling too great either, although it didn’t seem to slow him down against the Vikes. This would be a great time for Von to get into the groove.

TexasRam

Legend
They now are missing their 3 pro bowl Lineman from last year, Bakhtiari, Linsley and Jenkins. Which were largely responsible for the resurgence of Rodgers last year. They are also still missing RB Jones and CB Jaire Alexander. Though Stokes is playing excellent ball as a first round rookie.

They are wounded and can be beat if we are on our game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Rams usually don't do well against back ups when we should dominate. So not liking this.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately it sounds like the young guy who will play LT (Yosh Nijman) played very well in his one career start, and they are high on him. Was hoping it would be a scrub we could exploit, but apparently not.

Hoping Rams are good and pissed for this game

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some nobody who will play one game against us like Orlando Pace before disintegrating in the very next game. :laugh4:

Von was brought in to prevent that shit though right? So here's hoping he fucking feasts. :devil:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The guy who was replacing the Packers LT Bhatiari is done for the year per the espn crawl. Hopefully Rodgers toe isn’t feeling too great either, although it didn’t seem to slow him down against the Vikes. This would be a great time for Von to get into the groove.
Hope to see Rodgers hopping around on one foot with AD, Floyd, and Miller bearing down on him.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about Sunday...Pack pissed about getting taken down by the Queens...Rodgers whining about his owee toe so he can look like superman if he goes off on our pass D and no real reason to think that the Rams will have found a magic bullet to turn their recent woes around...Weather forecast doesn't sound like Green Bay in late December or January but not L.A. either...Having said all that rubbish, GO HORNS !!!!! Make me look like an idiot...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hope to see Rodgers hopping around on one foot with AD, Floyd, and Miller bearing down on him.

Yeah - fans around here can talk about Morris all they want.Bottom line is The Rams are getting healthier
on defense.

Funny now how high Mcvay is on DD21.I think Obo is starting to play well.Hollins is back soon as well.Lewis is going to be spotted better & gain all kinds of knowledge.
Leonard Floyd had a concussion against the Niners. This should be fun to watch.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about Sunday...Pack pissed about getting taken down by the Queens...Rodgers whining about his owee toe so he can look like superman if he goes off on our pass D and no real reason to think that the Rams will have found a magic bullet to turn their recent woes around...Weather forecast doesn't sound like Green Bay in late December or January but not L.A. either...Having said all that rubbish, GO HORNS !!!!! Make me look like an idiot...

That should be easy. My bigger concern is Joe Barry on the other side of it. Who gets the better of each other?
Hacket. Jr is a good OC though. SC should have tried to hire him as a HC.Then again 66 is a lot of points, so maybe Raheem Morris instead.

dang

Legend
Score 31 points offense. Give up less than 21 points defense. Freakin get it done!!!! This game is a gut check for the Rams.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If Morris continues with his passive 3rd down ‘concede the 1st down’ D then Rodgers will eat us alive, toe or no toe.

Both McVay and Morris must break from their recent tendencies or fuhgeddaboudi…

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Rams don't play well behind---McVay and Snead built the defense to pressure the QB and the offense (average over 30 points a game) to jump out and put points on board early--anything less will equal failure.

Last edited:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
With anyone other than Raheem Morris at DC, I feel confident we'd take advantage. With Raheem, I feel like he won't have and doesn't have a fuckin clue.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And passed 7 more.
The only team that had a chance to beat us was Tampa Bay and they don't seem to be as good as they were last year.

The Cardinals at home - fail.

San Fran beating us 5 times in a row - fail.

Titans at home without Derrick Henry? - fail.

Believe me, and gives me no pleasure to say that the Rams look soft against premier teams.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Well looks like this means we may see the quick passing game, and possibly some of what the 9er's did.
even if Aaron Jones is out AJ Dillon ain't no joke rushing for 474yds @ 4.4 per carry.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately it sounds like the young guy who will play LT (Yosh Nijman) played very well in his one career start, and they are high on him. Was hoping it would be a scrub we could exploit, but apparently not.

Hoping Rams are good and pissed for this game

must be nice to prioritize farming o-line talent...