PREGAME Packers at Rams - Packers open 3 point favorite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

methomas50

Rookie

View: https://twitter.com/JaimeEisner/status/1840534890028154963

Mike Heller on X: ICYMI--“What the hell is going on out ...

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well they should handle us no problem. Which means the Rams will give them a game at least, regardless of how it ends.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If we loose might be time to rethink things full blown rebuild go for #1 pick
Can't see McVay ever doing that. Plus, who's the #1 player? No landslide player currently. After yesterday, Milroe looks like maybe. But, no idea.

I'd take GB -3 all day with what we saw today. GB twice the team Chicago is.

LOURam85

Rookie
Can't see McVay ever doing that. Plus, who's the #1 player? No landslide player currently. After yesterday, Milroe looks like maybe. But, no idea.

Probably end up with a top 5 pick shadier, Travis hunter, Quin Ewers , cam ward

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Probably end up with a top 5 pick shadier, Travis hunter, Quin Ewers , cam ward
Luther Burden III. There’s no way you can convince me to take Shadeur or Hunter. They’re everything We Not Me is against.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.

You should bet everything you have on Green Bay and come back next week to tell us about it. Go for it!
Everything you have! It’s a sure thing right?

LOURam85

Rookie
Luther Burden III. There’s no way you can convince me to take Shadeur or Hunter. They’re everything We Not Me is against.
Hunter best prospect in country and shedur best qb I don’t wanna hear bout the other stuff… Luther can’t mess with hunter… he could be our Cb1

LOURam85

Rookie
You should bet everything you have on Green Bay and come back next week to tell us about it. Go for it!
Everything you have! It’s a sure thing right?
The way they played today yes packers way better 49ers was a division opponent that we know well This team cooked ain’t even played nobody uet