GAME DAY Packers at 49’ers - Divisional Round | 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Only took 3 1/2 quarters for the Cheese fuckers to realize they were supposed to lose.

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
How stupid can you be love? Across your body and in triple coverage...with no pressure. Come on.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
There were only THREE defenders there.... were you expecting 6 or something????

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Love could have ran for a big gain there and got out of bounds to boot. Total choke moment, he bailed those fuckers out.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for nothing Packers. You total chokers. The Chokers. The Fakers. The Jokers.
How did you do that???????????

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Love could have ran for a big gain there and got out of bounds to boot. Total choke moment, he bailed those fuckers out.
I thought he was gonna throw it out of bounds. That's the only reason to escape the pocket their.

Psycho_X

Legend
I thought he was gonna throw it out of bounds. That's the only reason to escape the pocket their.
He needed to extend the play so he could make sure there were three Whiners to throw to in case one of them tipped his easy interception.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Either the run or throwing out of bounds would have been better than what he did. That was just an absolute bonehead play, totally forced throw that didn't need to be made. I'd get it if it was 4th down, but it was 1st.

He's gonna think about that all off-season and if he's ever gonna be somebody, he's gonna have to exorcise whatever demons led to that mistake.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Jordan Love is not a franchise QB and will never take the Packers further than a WC playoff.