GAME DAY Packers at 49’ers - Divisional Round | 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I will say this though - the 49ers are definitely beatable. GB lost that game as much as SF won it. They didn't get much pressure on Love and they didn't stop the run very well.

I know a lot of people on this board are rooting for TB tomorrow, but not me, because Detroit is a team that can absolutely run the ball and has a QB that, if you keep the pocket clean, can slice you up.
I'm rooting for whoever cam beat the Whiners

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Can anyone tell me why…
1. Love couldn’t complete a 4 yard pass in the 4th quarter…like 3 of them
Exactly! WTH happened?

He was tossing lasers, early.

Couldn’t hit the side of a barn, late.

Q729

Legend
Maybe it was the rain that started coming down right when it needed to...

Fuck man. Now we're just a step closer to that shit team being involved in the garbage 2 week media hype leading up to the Super Bowl. Please get rid of them! I don't want to see all their smug dumbfuck smiles plastered all over everything for two weeks straight!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe it was the rain that started coming down right when it needed to...

Fuck man. Now we're just a step closer to that shit team being involved in the garbage 2 week media hype leading up to the Super Bowl. Please get rid of them! I don't want to see all their smug dumbfuck smiles plastered all over everything for two weeks straight!

1705840921119.png

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I didn’t see the game, but from the highlights, Purdy looks like an average QB at best.

I am beginning to think that Detroit will role SF.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I didn’t see the game, but from the highlights, Purdy looks like an average QB at best.

I am beginning to think that Detroit will role SF.
Honestly, I hope your right but I'm looking at the Ravens as the biggest threat to win it all. I kept saying it before they played those bitches, but Lamar Jackson is a pain in the ass to defend plus their defense is legit.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Honestly, I hope your right but I'm looking at the Ravens as the biggest threat to win it all. I kept saying it before they played those bitches, but Lamar Jackson is a pain in the ass to defend plus their defense is legit.

Yeah, it would be a wild disappointment if the Ravens didnæt win it all. They are clicking at every phase in every way. Itæs just a question of who will represent the NFC. Not sure if it is better that the 9ers lose the divisional game or the SB, in terms of tears.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it would be a wild disappointment if the Ravens didnæt win it all. They are clicking at every phase in every way. Itæs just a question of who will represent the NFC. Not sure if it is better that the 9ers lose the divisional game or the SB, in terms of tears.
I want them to lose before, fuck that team. I don't want them to ever win at all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's just so many flawed teams. Even SF has a glaring flaw at QB and it's already showing. They look like a shaky team to me, too bad they have the kind of defense that keeps them in it vs almost anyone.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
He's a good, not great QB. He does some things well, but there is no elite talent in terms of arm and other things. But he's not average either. He benefits from a lot of surrounding talent for sure, but he's efficient,

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I will say this though - the 49ers are definitely beatable. GB lost that game as much as SF won it. They didn't get much pressure on Love and they didn't stop the run very well.

I know a lot of people on this board are rooting for TB tomorrow, but not me, because Detroit is a team that can absolutely run the ball and has a QB that, if you keep the pocket clean, can slice you up.
For the purpose of beating those asshat whiners I’m a Lion fan for that reason.
They can beat those fucking cheap shot showboat assholes.

Fuck Them!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm super skeptical that either the Lions or the Bucs can beat the whiners, even if they are down dweebo. whiners d if far superior to either of those, not to mention their offense. Sorry, I cannot see Goff playing well with Bosa, Young, and Armstead sitting on him often. I think our only real hope is if the AFC can put the Ravens into the SB. Hell, even Bills and Chiefs have a shot to beat the bay area bitches. NFC is pretty weak this year, which makes it even harder to watch knowing the Rams had a punchers chance to get to the dance.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As far as NFC QB's that are left, to me Goff is best of what's left by a large margin. Purdy & Love were unimpressive last night.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The Packers LOST when they should have won.
Early in the game they went for it on 4th down.
They came up short and turned over on downs.
The play was a FUCKING run out of the shotgun.
When are these coaches ever going to learn.

When you only need a yard or two, momentum, kinetic energy is your friend.
And that is kinda tough running out of the shotgun.