Overreaction Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Jack L Burgin
The Rams are still the team that beat the Buccaneers team last week, convincingly. It was an emotional win on the biggest stage. Reading some comments on various threads, you'd think we might as well start figuring on an early vacation to Cabo and try to make another deal for a different QB.

I think this game was an aberration. the Rams SHOULD have beaten the Cardinals yesterday, but for whatever reason, were not mentally ready to play this game. Get on it Sean, you have till Thursday to right the ship or we're going down like a @blackbart submarine with screen doors!
I do not think it was they were not ready mentally, I think perhaps it was more some took it for granted they would win, due to beating them 8 times in a row, so to some it seemed just a given.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Football is a game of emotion. We came off an emotional win in Prime Time and have a big game against the Seahawks on Thursday. We were probably looking ahead to that game. We had an emotional let down.

If we don't play well on Thursday I might begin to be concerned. Cardinals will probably lose next week at home vs. 49ers.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Football is a game of emotion. We came off an emotional win in Prime Time and have a big game against the Seahawks on Thursday. We were probably looking ahead to that game. We had an emotional let down.

If we don't play well on Thursday I might begin to be concerned. Cardinals will probably lose next week at home vs. 49ers.
I hope so

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
The offense im not as concerned about as much as the gaping holes the defense has provided for the opposition. Easy pitch and catch throws to keep the chains moving are very alarming. Where have Williams ball hawk skills gone? Also a fuller sighting would be a plus, aside from Ramsey and Donald there’s nothing to be excited about defensively. One more thing please junk those blue on blues please.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah let the Cards have their little win, we'll go ahead and win it all....
I'm diggin the attitude. :clinkingbeer:

No worries....It's the 9th inning and we have the lead...and Wild Thing is coming to the mound...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNCEFn7E34s

theyre-shitty-ground-keepers.gif

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I think two things are true...

The game was SOMEWHAT of an aberration...also I think the defense is a lot shittier than we expected it to be...Teams have been moving the ball against us with relative ease and we've been suspectible to big plays...the very thing our D is supposed to stop...

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Yeah some peeps are def overreacting. I'll wait another week or two before I start finding other things to do on Sundays.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Jourdan Rodrigue says that our Oline performed well yesterday. They allowed no sacks. I haven't seen the game yet, but I thought this sounded promising.
Maybe. I thought so too until I saw the game today. Stafford was under pressure more than a few times. Not surprising if you're looking deep and the secondary is doing a good job. Not clear to me how much he was affected by this.

Nevertheless I thought that overall the oline did a good job on passing and a really good job on run blocking. The real problems were elsewhere.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Week 1… Rodgers was tanking the Packers. 3 weeks later, they are NFC favorites.

When we get to the playoffs, nobody will remember this loss to the Cardinals or even this upcoming Seahawks game.

One thing that brings me a lot of “peace” watching football is this;

No matter how hard I yell or squirm, it doesn’t change anything. THE PLAYERS are the ones who should feel the stress of winning and losing. I am just watching them play.

It’s a long season. We have a damn good team to enjoy this year!

Go Rams!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm telling yous, it's the curse of the blueberries.

Everyone hated the blueberry look before the uniform change to the point one of the things Demoff commented on regarding the uniform change was that we could get away from the blueberry look that was so shitty.

And then they implement another blueberry combination after the rebrand, a combination that has yet to produce a single win, including the preseason. Last year, this year, preseason, we haven't won with them at all.

Burn the blue pants. I don't care about a bone and blue combination, that's also shit. If we're going to the bone zone, go all in, bone on bone. Blue top, yellow pants, or white top yellow pants. Those are the two combinations we should be rolling with most.

I will continue to die on this hill until they listen to me.

Also no Madden covers, and sorry, Stafford, no more Manning cast, it has the same affect. Wilson went on the Manning cast week one and they lost the week after. Gronk went on the Manning cast week 2, and they lost to us the week after. Matthew went on the Manning cast week 3 and we lost week 4.

In the name of the football gods.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I'm telling yous, it's the curse of the blueberries.

Everyone hated the blueberry look before the uniform change to the point one of the things Demoff commented on regarding the uniform change was that we could get away from the blueberry look that was so shitty.

And then they implement another blueberry combination after the rebrand, a combination that has yet to produce a single win, including the preseason. Last year, this year, preseason, we haven't won with them at all.

Burn the blue pants. I don't care about a bone and blue combination, that's also shit. If we're going to the bone zone, go all in, bone on bone. Blue top, yellow pants, or white top yellow pants. Those are the two combinations we should be rolling with most.

I will continue to die on this hill until they listen to me.

Also no Madden covers, and sorry, Stafford, no more Manning cast, it has the same affect. Wilson went on the Manning cast week one and they lost the week after. Gronk went on the Manning cast week 2, and they lost to us the week after. Matthew went on the Manning cast week 3 and we lost week 4.

In the name of the football gods.
It ain't superstition if I can 'splain it all science-y-like! -- Da Fizz-iks Perfessa

bluecoconuts

Legend
It ain't superstition if I can 'splain it all science-y-like! -- Da Fizz-iiks Perfessa

There is some science behind it, funny enough, there's been a number of studies regarding it, especially among athletes since they tend to be significantly more superstitious than the average person. It's about getting in a comfortable frame of mind.