PREGAME On to Jacksonville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The Jags are inconsistent, but they've beaten Dallas in Dallas by 20, beat Miami and beat the Bills while holding THAT offense to 6 points.
This really confused me because Jacksonville's record is 2-9.

They did win by twenty points in Dallas. It was a Pre-season game.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Man - Hendo Havenstein and OBJ would be huge blows if they can't play. Our offense would have a major downgrade.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Is it time to give a call to a FA vet RB? There are several, but, don't know what they have left in the tank: L.Bell, Kerryon Johnson, Gurley (but unlikely, aren't we still technically paying him?), Yeldon. Shot in the dark gamble, Guice. Yeah, I know, he's most likely a horrible person, but, the case was dropped so I'm really unsure. Dude has talent, but, I assume there are those that looked into his past and that's why he's still a FA.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good riddance No(win)vember.
Hello December!
well on the 2021 calendars the RAMS handed out last year had Goff for November. but guess who is on December.... yep no other than AD himself.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This really confused me because Jacksonville's record is 2-9.

They did win by twenty points in Dallas. It was a Pre-season game.

The point was that they are a team that can jump up and bite a team and the way they match up with us doesn’t lend itself to a huge margin of victory.

Especially without Woods and maybe now Hav.

Love for us to get up early and really be able to unleash the hounds.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Didn't the Rams go winless last November too?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm tempted to pick up the Jags defense this week in case of another pick6. Two things with that one if it happens bonus points! But more likely with my luck in fantasy the last couple of years this will be a reverse jinx and their defense won't score and will do exactly nothing. Win Win situation.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Anyone commenting on Rob Hav showing up on the injury report?!?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And now Buddy Howell is out for the season. Just a weird year for the RB group on this team... and another blow to Special Teams.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
My two cents would be the Rams were a top 5 or maybe 6 offense with time of possession last year, a Defense’s best friend, this year they are near rock bottom in time of possession

At some point, that’s gotta change
Noone seems to mention that tidbit when talking about the defense. The defense has underperformed and that soft coverage on 3 and short pisses me off but the offense needs to be conservative if it means having the top advantage. Going downfield and passing all the time is fun and all but we don't have the tools to run that offense.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm tempted to pick up the Jags defense this week in case of another pick6. Two things with that one if it happens bonus points! But more likely with my luck in fantasy the last couple of years this will be a reverse jinx and their defense won't score and will do exactly nothing. Win Win situation.

Yeah... I had SF picked in Survivor using similiar logic... I would gladly get knocked out of the game with a loss.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That's what I like about Sony. He gets what seems like 1 extra yard, right at the end, on a lot of carries. I am looking forward to seeing him in the lead role.
Yup! Neither back are perfect, actually IMO they're a very good 2 headed attack. But both aside from their injury issues have other issues.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Being a bit contrary I guess, but a win in and of itself won't mean to terribly much to me if they struggle..I think that they really need to bludgeon the Jags...Even if they're (the Rams) down a couple more guys, they need to make a statement and make the rest of their opponents take notice...It's not just the last 3 horrible showings it's also the butt kickings and the almost catastrofic upset at the hands of the Lions...I want the Jags to say uncle in the 3rd qtr and then pound them more...Sand and glass, sand and glass..Oh, my bad..I got kind of carried away

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Being a bit contrary I guess, but a win in and of itself won't mean to terribly much to me if they struggle..I think that they really need to bludgeon the Jags...Even if they're (the Rams) down a couple more guys, they need to make a statement and make the rest of their opponents take notice...It's not just the last 3 horrible showings it's also the butt kickings and the almost catastrofic upset at the hands of the Lions...I want the Jags to say uncle in the 3rd qtr and then pound them more...Sand and glass, sand and glass..Oh, my bad..I got kind of carried away

That Houston game sort of got me upset.It was like they said uncle & The Rams let up.

I know a lot of Fans don’t like Morris.That was a game I didn’t like the way the defense finished.Ernest Jones had that pick 6 & Kenny Young was traded.Now Stafford has thrown a pick 6 ever since.

Against The Jags my vision is on Offense.There is a lot of pressure on Matthew Stafford.He just needs to connect on his passes.(yes & receivers to catch it) ,looking forward to seeing SONY Michel have a 80 yard plus game.

Ben Sko will be suited up & if we go back to the Houston game.He will have at least 3 catches.