Olympics opening ceremonies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Babylon Bee killin it... :laugh4:
1723197769551.png

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I believe they do already along with testing for banned substances, etc... I'm not sure why that is a problem. They test for blood doping, for growth hormones, weed, drugs, you name it. How do you suppose they found the Y chromosome? Lucky guess?
Well - reading just about any of the articles that have been posted in this thread - 2 girls were singled out by this Russian boxing agency - an agency that both US Boxing and the Olympic Committee have cut ties with and are suggesting are full of shit on this issue - they are the ones who did this “test”. The did not test all female boxers - nor did anyone else. Although - to be fair - this agency suggests that a second Turkish(?) test is also floating out there that corroborates these results. Still - this is not a test that all female athletes went thru. It is a test that was done on 2 boxers - and a test in which the protocols, testing measures and methodology for have not been exactly transparent.

When a test is done for - say performance enhancing drugs - it doesn’t also just happen to run a full dna spectrum analysis - that would be a completely different test. One that currently is not part of any Olympic screening, pro sports screening, NCAA screening - etc.

There are - by now - a shit load of articles out there on all of this - and as is the case with just about everything - we can all find articles that fit our pre conceived bias if we want to. Having said that - this is one I found to be fairly illuminating

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Do NOT continue down this path.

OK...it was getting hard to ignore the elephant in the room tho.

I'm just about done with this thread anyway. If after what all i provided and referenced ppl still want to believe a certain narrative, no use in wasting any more energy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OK...it was getting hard to ignore the elephant in the room tho.

I'm just about done with this thread anyway. If after what all i provided and referenced ppl still want to believe a certain narrative, no use in wasting any more energy.
You mean like with practically anything that can be turned political? ;)

Anyway...moving on. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.