Offseason Workouts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Hey everyone. In this thread, I'm going to post videos of workouts that I see players doing this offseason. I enjoy watching them so I'm sure others do too. Feel free to post as well. Most of these will probably be our boy AD lol.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, they call me Tutu too ...

1620076272395.png

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Look more fit up top, but I'd say he needs more leg days based on what I'm visually seeing as he doesn't naturally have the "big thighs and butt" some scouts prefer all lineman with power to their games to have lol....... hopefully his hard work pays off as he was awful before

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Look more fit up top, but I'd say he needs more leg days based on what I'm visually seeing as he doesn't naturally have the "big thighs and butt" some scouts prefer all lineman with power to their games to have lol....... hopefully his hard work pays off as he was awful before

It's been 2 years since we've last seen him and a lot can happen in that time. Someone on the staff must love him or he wouldn't still be around, but as long as he's here, i'll be rooting for him. The only 2 OL guys to stand out in those 2019 pre-season games were Chandler Brewer & Jamil Demby, and for opposite reasons.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It's been 2 years since we've last seen him and a lot can happen in that time. Someone on the staff must love him or he wouldn't still be around, but as long as he's here, i'll be rooting for him. The only 2 OL guys to stand out in those 2019 pre-season games were Chandler Brewer & Jamil Demby, and for opposite reasons.
Yeah I'm merely joking about the leg thing as I give a co-worker of mine shit for skipping leg day cuz he's got toothpicks for legs no matter how much he lifts. I hope any Rams player that has started off badly can turn it around. Feels good to see them prove the doubters wrong. Hopefully that's the case although I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. As with all things, time will tell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just watched that first one and damn... Donald working out with 3 others... Hey, they all did good but Donald was the fastest in pretty much all those drills. Wow!

His footwork is insane too.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just watched that first one and damn... Donald working out with 3 others... Hey, they all did good but Donald was the fastest in pretty much all those drills. Wow!

His footwork is insane too.
Yeah in all of those videos, AD has a better motor and feet than the DBs/RBs/WRs he’s with!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Gotta appreciate AD's uniqueness. That man is the best to ever do it for a reason. Proud that he's a Ram because he represents everything you want in a superstar player.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for posting....awesome to see the greatest working on his trade. Good to see the other guys putting in the time too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't it be great if Demby served us up a big ass plate of crow this year? :biggrin:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wonder how this plays out. Stafford needs to learn the playbook and get on the same page with everyone, and the OL needs reps together since there will be at least two new starters at C and RG.
NFLPA doesn’t give a shit about the product they just want their slice without working for it.

Fans should hold owners responsible and the owners should get rid of the PA.

They could all get real jobs if they don’t like getting paid millions to play a game.