Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm so excited I'm shaking all over! Can't believe it!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
This one was for Thordaddy guys, the horns played lights out - awesome to finally see an offence with the Rams, and some beautiful play calling by Cigs - but what I really like is we messed up and gave them points, but came back and OUT PLAYED them!!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I was already looking ahead at this week with a Rams loss. It's going to be so much more enjoyable now. Thank you Rams, I'm sorry I strayed from the path. I won't ever doubt you again in a close game down to the wire.

jap

Legend
Seattle thinks they barely lost now!?! Wait 'til the Gurley Express officially is put into service and leaves the station! Wait until Quickie is back to terrorize your vaunted secondary!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pead needs to be given his marching orders. Sucked the life out of our mojo and threw away a probable point scoring drive.

GAME OVER

Lesson learned. It aint over till it's over. Looks like me and R. Wilson spoke to soon.

#1-0

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Lets not forget this team scored 34 points on Seattle!!!

DenverRam

Starter
tumblr_mtum5phCjj1sjchtqo1_500.gif

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
T- Daddy definitely made his presence know.

Woooooo Rams win. Rams win.