Official Thordaddy Seattle GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
And this team will get better!!!! We won this game without Quick, Mason, and GURLEY------WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED, FELLAS............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
SO PUMPED!!!! My pessimism and reverse psychology helped! Lol GO RAMS!!!! Wow! I gotta say I was very impressed by FOLES. He's a leader.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Perfect game to build a successful season on. Don't forget this one Rams. You guys earned it.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams can only be better next week *IF* they have Quick and Mason.

Donald and Brockers were monsters inside...and The OLine really did well...even GRob after he settled down.

The Oline did that against Seatlle...and as much as we dislike the Hags...it's a huge accomplishment for a young OLine.

How about Havenstien??? He silenced the right side...not one peep from the right side!

FRO

Legend
Seattle looks like they are going to take a step back also. They took advantage of some of our mistakes. If we clean them up and get Mason and Gurley back and Pead out of here we are going to be very good. We clearly outplayed them.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Hell of a game. Thought we had blown it and then we snatch it back. I thankfully avoided cardiac arrest.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The Rams can only be better next week *IF* they have Quick and Mason.

Donald and Brockers were monsters inside...and The OLine really did well...even GRob after he settled down.

The Oline did that against Seatlle...and as much as we dislike the Hags...it's a huge accomplishment for a young OLine.

How about Havenstien??? He silenced the right side...not one peep from the right side!

I love the fact that we didn't hear his name, just means the right side was a solid wall of muscle...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I KNEW WE HAD SPECIAL THINGS AHEAD OF US. GO RAMS.

Now we need Sims and Trumaine to get healthy, hope both are okay. Sims did not look good.

Also, cut Pead.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
BARNES WAS SOLID AGAIST Mebane. Well get our Starting CB Back Next week but our Gator CB filled in great #47!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
IN HONOR OF THOR...

WAY TO DO IT RAMS!!!

image-aspx-jpg.jpg

GREAT WAY TO REPRESENT RAMS!!!

jap

Legend
Final Game Stats

Horns Stats
QB
18/27 for 297, 1 TD, 0 INTs for a PR of 115.818
RB
BamBam 16/45
Tavon 4/17, TD
WR
Cookie 5/85
BamBam 4/77
Studman 3/58
Kendricks 2/42, TD

'Hawks Stats
QB
32/41 for 251, 1 TD, 1 INT for a PR of 90.600
RB
Lynch 18/73
Wilson 8/31
Jackson 3/13
WR
Kearse 8/76
Graham 6/51, TD
Baldwin 7/35
Lockett 4/34
Lynch 5/31

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This one was for @Thordaddy and he was working his magic from above... Dion Bailey falling down was not the turf monster, it was Thordaddy and the Officials actually reversing the call on the onside kick???Thank you Rich!
Thor_GOT_20_FEATURE.jpg