Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Just watched the Fisher post game press we. I remember the first two years af least he was here he never sounded so negative. He sounds defeated. Ready to move on to next year. Like he knows this teams offense isn't good enough to get it done. Keenum, Foles, Hill, Davis, Clemens, it doesn't really matter, unless your QB is a real good one (like Sam Bradford is and I'm not even kidding - he's big time talent, just can't stay healthy) they're not going to be able to be miracle workers.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Ah, BIFPO...how I missed you. :sneaky:
BIFPO is inevitable, as a Rams fan, while actually watching them play. For me anyway. Next week I think I'll do something enjoyable after church and go to the beach instead of watching foo...um...foot...er...whatever the heck it is the Rams do on Sundays. These knotheads have managed to freak up another Sunday for me. That's my fault for making that choice.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
BIFPO is inevitable, as a Rams fan, while actually watching them play. For me anyway. Next week I think I'll do something enjoyable after church and go to the beach instead of watching foo...um...foot...er...whatever the heck it is the Rams do on Sundays. These knotheads have managed to freak up another Sunday for me. That's my fault for making that choice.

I'm trying to remember when you and I first started using that term. Yeah, I stayed home from church today to watch this clusterblank. Bad mistake on my part. Unfortunately there's no beach to go to around here unless one wants to drive 4 hours. Take your dog out for the day next Sunday instead. You'll be glad you did.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched the Fisher post game press we. I remember the first two years af least he was here he never sounded so negative. He sounds defeated. Ready to move on to next year. Like he knows this teams offense isn't good enough to get it done. Keenum, Foles, Hill, Davis, Clemens, it doesn't really matter, unless your QB is a real good one (like Sam Bradford is and I'm not even kidding - he's big time talent, just can't stay healthy) they're not going to be able to be miracle workers.

Put Mannion in then. Let's see what we have.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Put Mannion in then. Let's see what we have.

At this point...

h5maJTW.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm trying to remember when you and I first started using that term. Yeah, I stayed home from church today to watch this clusterblank. Bad mistake on my part. Unfortunately there's no beach to go to around here unless one wants to drive 4 hours. Take your dog out for the day next Sunday instead. You'll be glad you did.
I don't know man, BIFPO has been in play since the late 70's probably. I usually make the 8:30 service and in viewing position not long after 10. I bring the dog on nice days and sit outside in the amphitheater then bring him along to watch the game. We'll do something else next weekend.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't understand all the negativity. We still have a chance at playoffs. By the way, has a 5 or 6 win team ever made the playoffs?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
This offense is literally embarrassing.
It's pathetic, bush league, ridiculous.
It's probably the worst offense I've ever seen.

Seriously, players need to be benched, cut if needed and coaches fired.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Cignetti would have Alabama at 1-11

Might be true but he's the second coordinator with a shit offense. Blame has to start going towards Fisher for the offense's lack of production. He hired these guys after all.

Edit: I shouldn't say shit offense, because there has been some flashes of greatness. But the lack of production is absolutely unacceptable.

Shoman01

Rookie
I think it is telling that Hekker got a contract extension...but Young Geezy has not. Greg is not a "money" player at this point in his career and has missed a number of kicks that could have helped his team's win over the last couple of years. I say he is under achieving...as are so many players on this team.

15 for 23 does not get it done in the pros. he has the worst % in the NFL this year....I think the kicker is the easiest player on this team to upgrade. There is no way to find someone worse.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm so not going to try to make my kids Rams fans. It's bad parenting.

It's funny you mention that. I told my son when he was growing up, "I forbid you from being a Rams fan." Now he's a Redskins fan instead. :rolllaugh:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ugly game.... haven't watched a live one in weeks...ugly...outscored 13-0 in the 4th quarter....couple thoughts...not surprised...We lost this season vs Green Bay...they were vulnerable, and we let'em off the hook...not a playoff team.
Time to play Mannion, it'll make the draft easier...sit back and wait to see who falls, or go get your guy.....
@WoodsideRam
I kinda feel ya...but it's coaches jobs to make the game understandable...coaches jobs to draft the right players...we have some decent talent...
I'd only want to draft one or 2 OL next year...certain that Saffold will return...
We need a QB...seriously...re-sign all needed defensive pieces...but Draft a QB...a wr...and a couple linemen...

Quick, Cook, G-Rob...he allowed the last play...I get that...QB shoulda stepped up...Coaches shoulda took him out...He was dazed...I wanna scream. But those are talented players. We gotta coach them up...Cook has been ballin the last 3 weeks...

Defense needs to wake the fuck up....but still the offense...ugly game...still gonna be here next week got a bet with my buddy from Ohio...Akron...always talks bad about Cleveland...lol
At some point you gotta wonder why. Foles and Keenum are nothing special but why are they worse now than where they came from?
Because defenses study tendencies...and your weaknesses will be exposed the LONGER you play the game....And Foles & Keenum are just below average QBs. Snisher should know that...which leads me to

I think they are tanking....to get a franchise QB....to help the move (which is now possibly blocked for another year...they did this to LA probably 3 times...) and to decrease attendance...They purposely went out and acquired Foles & Keenum...think about that.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Nothing left to vent, did that after the Washington game.....think about this...going into this week there were only 11 teams with winning records. A team with this defense should be one of those teams.

This may be one of the worst coaching jobs I have seen in a long time. This is not a perfect team but there is enough to be 6-4 especially in such a down NFC. Only team taking advantage is Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.