Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
You know you're a bad team when even if a team beats you they are disappointed.

Big Willie

Starter
This regime reminds me a little of the early Vermeil era. Offensively, Vermeil wanted to do what he had done in Philadelphia. Until he was forced to bring in an innovative offensive mind, the team was terrible. Once he made that change, the team took off. Fisher's conservative offensive approach has little room for error, and that's all Fisher's teams do is error. Time for a new coach and coordinators....unfortunately, I don't think the owner cares about the teams's performance on the field.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
GTFO with this bullcrap if you're serious
He's the best competitor on the team. I'm delusional and mad. but yes, I'd be lying if I didn't admit the play looked on the dirty side to me. Just because you can break a guys arm, doesn't mean you should. Maybe I need to cool off. Right now I'm mad at everyone in the organization.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yup. I'm going hunting. My dad got a good sized doe today and we have property we can hunt on. Rams only reason I don't go sometimes. But now it changes.

Yeah I thought about golfing with a couple 49er friends. They gave up on the season and I should have after last week.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Time to break this bad boy out for the year again lol.
image.jpeg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's the best competitor on the team. I'm delusional and mad. but yes, I'd be lying if I didn't admit the play looked on the dirty side to me. Just because you can break a guys arm, doesn't mean you should. Maybe I need to cool off. Right now I'm mad at everyone in the organization.

Dude. It was a completely normal and legal hit. Shit happens. There was no intent. Donald has tackled guys like that multiple times this year.

Big Willie

Starter
Greg Z doesn't have any business missing a 52 yarder, jmo
I think it is telling that Hekker got a contract extension...but Young Geezy has not. Greg is not a "money" player at this point in his career and has missed a number of kicks that could have helped his team's win over the last couple of years. I say he is under achieving...as are so many players on this team.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If the KINGS don't make the stanley cup this year or at least the playoffs my sports life is F'd for the next 6 months :death:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The game has Fisher in it's rear view mirror and he's fading fast! He is incapable of changing to the new NFL and it appears that he can't coach players worth a damn either. This team is boring, bad, undisciplined, and is downright painful to watch.
The Rams need a coach that knows modern football.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
There really isn't a good reason to keep Fisher outside of drafting a few studs like Donald and Gurley.

It will be the same song and dance next year. It's been the same EVERY year.

Hate to see Greg Williams go but he goes with Fisher.

It's official: Rams are now the Cleveland Browns. We are "that" team.

We are right there with the factory of sadness. Don't even mention the three years of GSOT. It's been the opposite much longer.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
No team has a worse talent-to-production ratio than the Rams.

The offence is maddening. But in fairness, with so many o-line injuries, I'm not sure most teams would do markedly better. Either way, it needs to be blown up from head to toe. Players. Coaching personnel. Strategy. Everything.

Robinson is a bust. Still hopeful he can be a very strong guard. But I fear that might be my blind Rams optimist talking. Time will tell.

Gurley's career will be wasted at this point.

To make it worse, it is not even like it is fun to watch. The Rams are likely the most boring team in football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.