Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well, on the bright side, the shehawks won't likely win the division this year after that.

Oh, and AZ QBs just don't fare very well against the Rams, do they?

V3

Hall of Fame
I blame the OL here. If they're that porous, there's nothing the QB or the OC can really do.
If your o line is sucking, there are things you can do to help like screens, sweeps, quick outs, draws, bootlegs, etc. The OC is most definitely still an issue. It's not all on him but he still isn't very good. He simply can't adjust, whether to the defense or our sucky O line play.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Turnstile.alewife.agr.jpg
Oh, look, it's Wells, Joseph and Barksdale (in red).

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck Bruce Arians. He's a prick. Fuck the Cardinals. There one and done. Fuck our Oline. Fuck Shaun Hill. Fuck Brian Schottenhiemer. They were all complete trash tonight. We have no clue how to counter the blitz. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Please trade Tavon. We have no clue how to use him. Just a completely pathetic performance all night. The defense played lights out. But they couldn't stop the fucking run for some insane reason. I just do not know anymore. I hate getting attention. A lot of you crave it but all it does is make us look stupid. I had a feeling we would come out and play like shit after all the media hype we were getting. I want another best down on the Giants and I wanna send the Seahawks home. Fucking fuck why does football hate the Rams. Fucking why.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think I've grown to hate Arizona more than San Fran and Seattle. Just seeing Arians get those lucky-ass wins to the end pisses me off. At least they're gonna be one and done in the playoffs.

wrstdude

Rookie
Free Agent Offensive Linemen next year:

Pos.

Player

Team

Note

OT Bradley Sowell ARI 26 R
OT Cameron Bradfield ATL 28
OT Gabe Carimi ATL 27
OT Mike Johnson ATL 28
OT Jonathan Scott ATL 32
OT Chris Hairston BUF 26
OT Garry Williams CAR 29
OT Marshall Newhouse CIN 27
OT Doug Free DAL 31
OT Tony Hills DAL 31
OT Jermey Parnell DAL 29
OT Corey Hilliard DET 30
OT Don Barclay GB 26 R
OT Bryan Bulaga GB 26
OT Derek Newton HOU 28
OT Austin Pasztor JAX 25 R
OT Ryan Harris KC 30
OT Jeff Linkenbach KC 28
OT Jason Fox MIA 27
OT Charles Brown NO 28
OT Bryce Harris NO 26 R
OT James Brewer NYG 28
OT Mike Harris NYG 27 R
OT Jeromey Clary SD 32
OT King Dunlap SD 30
OT Willie Smith SD 29
OT Joe Barksdale STL 26
OT Mike Person STL 27
OT Michael Roos TEN 33
OT Byron Stingily TEN 27
OT Will Svitek TEN 33
OT Tyler Polumbus WAS 30
Pos.

Player

Team

Note

G Paul Fanaika ARI 29
G Will Rackley BAL 26
G Jah Reid BAL 27
G Erik Pears BUF 33
G Chris Scott CAR 28 R
G Fernando Velasco CAR 30
G Eben Britton CHI 28
G Clint Boling CIN 26
G Orlando Franklin DEN 28
G Garrett Reynolds DET 27
G Rob Sims DET 32
G Cody White HOU 27 R
G Joe Reitz IND 30
G Mike McGlynn KC 30
G Daryn Colledge MIA 34
G Joe Berger MIN 33
G Vladimir Ducasse MIN 28
G Dan Connolly NE 33
G John Jerry NYG 29
G Adam Snyder NYG 33
G Willie Colon NYJ 32
G James Carpenter SEA 26
G Stephen Schilling SEA 27 R
G Mike Iupati SF 28
G Davin Joseph STL 32
G Oniel Cousins TB 31
G Chris Spencer TEN 33
Pos.

Player

Team

Note

C Kevin Matthews CAR 28
C Brian De La Puente CHI 30
C Roberto Garza CHI 36
C Will Montgomery DEN 32
C Dominic Raiola DET 37
C A.Q. Shipley IND 29 R
C Rodney Hudson KC 26
C Samson Satele MIA 31
C Dallas Reynolds NYG 31 R
C Stefen Wisniewski OAK 26
C Nick Hardwick SD 34
C Doug Legursky SD 29
C Rich Ohrnberger SD 29
C Trevor Robinson SD 25 R
C Tim Barnes STL 27 R

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I hate to say it guys but there are much worse o-lines in the nfl. Tonight nothing went right on offense. It really did seem like we weren't prepared. Really plain on offense aside from a few nice plays.

Defense played great and almost had some game changing turnovers but we just couldn't catch a break.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Hill doesn't have much more tread left on the tires. His play tonight was horrible. That last hail mary really summed it up. He barely got the ball 35 yards down field.

The OL is an underachieving group. They can't hold up against the better DL's in the league very well. Boudreau delivers bad OL's every season.

I really feel the Rams have a shitload of talent on O that are being severely held back by Marty's kid.

fancents86

Starter
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Regarding the o line though, I do think they could have done better in the run game, but AZ has a good defense. I still stand by the fact that there are worse o lines in the league. Davin Joseph just constantly gets burned for us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Davin Joseph, you made a career journeyman in Frostee Rucker look like Reggie White. That's a fucking challenge and you managed to accept it and achieve it. Congratufuckinglations.

Scott Wells, how many fucking snaps can you botch? You've been in the league longer than I've been alive and you still have managed to botch...what...4 snaps in 13 games? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. You've been absolutely fucking terrible enough without the fucking botched snaps already.

We need a new fucking RG and we need to play Barrett fucking Jones or Tim fucking Barnes at Center to see if they are up to the task. I've had enough of a fucking veteran Center that can't snap the ball correctly.

Schotty, are you fucking kidding me? Is there a fucking reason why you have Cook blocking? If you want someone pass blocking, put Kendricks in the fucking back-field. You aren't fooling anyone. Cook is fucking useless is a pass blocker. And is there a fucking reason why you did not attack the edges more? We were actually running effectively off tackle and outside but getting swallowed up inside. And yet you fucking continued to go away from that. And is there a fucking reason why we didn't have Tavon Austin run a double move on the second to last drive? The guy can cut on a dime and is fast as shit. Run an out and up with him aligned on the hash. That's a match-up you can win.

And stop throwing fucking deep balls against Cromartie. Cromartie is fast as shit but is not good at covering quick WRs. Why the fuck are you not attacking him with Bailey and Austin?

Shaun Hill, what the fuck were you doing? How did you not pick up on the fucking fact that they continued to attack you with CB blitzes? And how the fuck did you miss that throw to Bailey? That was game changing throw and you blew it. Not to mention the number of other bad plays you made in this game.

Jared Cook, I know you're pissed off. I am pissed off too. But can you not mentally fucking check out every time you get pissy?

Defense, you did a reasonably good job today. Disappointed we couldn't pick off any of those passes but we were close.

Special teams, can't be pissed at you either.

Kenny Britt, you played well today. Stedman Bailey, you played well today. I would have liked you to make that catch but it was not an easy catch to make and if Hill had put it where it should have been, you would have been running for days. Tavon, I'm sorry that Schotty thinks of you as a better decoy than a player. Bennie Cunningham, great job on returns today.

I'm sorry for the foul language but this game was beyond frustrating. We let another one slip through our fingers.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regarding the o line though, I do think they could have done better in the run game, but AZ has a good defense. I still stand by the fact that there are worse o lines in the league. Davin Joseph just constantly gets burned for us.

Saffold and Greg are fine. Greg still struggles with stunts and blitzes at times but he's a rookie. It's the C and RG that are a huge problem. Joe can be inconsistent at RT but he's more good than bad.

Walter

Rookie
Jesus freaking Christ. Davin Joseph, you made a career journeyman in Frostee Rucker look like Reggie White. That's a freaking challenge and you managed to accept it and achieve it. Congratufuckinglations.

Scott Wells, how many freaking snaps can you botch? You've been in the league longer than I've been alive and you still have managed to botch...what...4 snaps in 13 games? You should be freaking ashamed of yourself. You've been absolutely freaking terrible enough without the freaking botched snaps already.

We need a new freaking RG and we need to play Barrett freaking Jones or Tim freaking Barnes at Center to see if they are up to the task. I've had enough of a freaking veteran Center that can't snap the ball correctly.

Schotty, are you freaking kidding me? Is there a freaking reason why you have Cook blocking? If you want someone pass blocking, put Kendricks in the freaking back-field. You aren't fooling anyone. Cook is freaking useless is a pass blocker. And is there a freaking reason why you did not attack the edges more? We were actually running effectively off tackle and outside but getting swallowed up inside. And yet you freaking continued to go away from that. And is there a freaking reason why we didn't have Tavon Austin run a double move on the second to last drive? The guy can cut on a dime and is fast as crap. Run an out and up with him aligned on the hash. That's a match-up you can win.

And stop throwing freaking deep balls against Cromartie. Cromartie is fast as crap but is not good at covering quick WRs. Why the freak are you not attacking him with Bailey and Austin?

Shaun Hill, what the freak were you doing? How did you not pick up on the freaking fact that they continued to attack you with CB blitzes? And how the freak did you miss that throw to Bailey? That was game changing throw and you blew it. Not to mention the number of other bad plays you made in this game.

Jared Cook, I know you're pissed off. I am pissed off too. But can you not mentally freaking check out every time you get pissy?

Defense, you did a reasonably good job today. Disappointed we couldn't pick off any of those passes but we were close.

Special teams, can't be pissed at you either.

Kenny Britt, you played well today. Stedman Bailey, you played well today. I would have liked you to make that catch but it was not an easy catch to make and if Hill had put it where it should have been, you would have been running for days. Tavon, I'm sorry that Schotty thinks of you as a better decoy than a player. Bennie Cunningham, great job on returns today.

I'm sorry for the foul language but this game was beyond frustrating. We let another one slip through our fingers.
I think you covered it.

TheBunk

Rookie
I'm not fully excusing the defense. There's no way they should have racked up that many rushing yards on us. Not only that, but no TO's? Fuck that, get some pressure and force one.

Status
Not open for further replies.