Official 2018 Los Angeles Rams schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If we lose a game or worse, someone due to injury because of that bullcrap field, I'm gonna lose it.

Like this guy...
200.gif
The NFL should solve this problem by having USC Play it's games at the Rose Bowl!!! JMO!!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, the Vikes will be playing the Rams on the road on 3 days rest. Two sides to that coin.

What I don't like is the 3 game road stretch with the final game against the 9ers.

I see your point on the Thursday game. Yes, I forgot that fact. Ha ha. I must be going senile!

Regarding the 3 game stretch— we haven’t seen Garapolo make it through a complete season of abuse yet. So that last game, who knows?! Donald, Suh, Brockers and company are invited to that garden party. With our new cornerbacks it should be tough to throw on us. It should be interesting this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know I'm being pessimistic but I don't think we win more than 14 or 15 games this year.

Maybe it's the 5 game stretch having 4 on the road.
" Shame on you for being such a Pessimist!"

I think it more the 9 game stretch, starting in week #5, were our Road Warrior's play 7 of 9 on the Road!
{ the two Home games mixed in being against the Packer's and the Hag's!}

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well looks like I might say bye bye to Sunday Ticket this year. Should get all but 4 games on my local stations here in the Central Valley. and 2 of those are home games so will need to plan a trip down south.

Tano

Legend
This is the first year in a long time that I have not looked at a game and think to myself that is a game we can't win.

Although I don't see a 16-0 record for us, I don't see a game out there that is a for sure loss like in previous years.

In fact, in previous years I would put a loss next to 8 or more games. I can't do that with one game this year.

I am highly confident that we can easily go 13 - 3 if we play our game.

This is going to be a fun year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is the first year in a long time that I have not looked at a game and think to myself that is a game we can't win.

Although I don't see a 16-0 record for us, I don't see a game out there that is a for sure loss like in previous years.

In fact, in previous years I would put a loss next to 8 or more games. I can't do that with one game this year.

I am highly confident that we can easily go 13 - 3 if we play our game.

This is going to be a fun year.
I only see two games as being tough! Week #8 vs the Packers, and week #15 vs the Eagles, so even IF we lose both that's a 14-2 Record!!:D

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This schedule is amazing. No significant travel the first 9 weeks, then the Saints game is 4pm ET too?

The back to back with Detroit and Chicago is annoying, but like others said, maybe they'll stay out there.

Also love, love, love the 5 primetime games. The Rams were in primetime twice last year - the first time we let the Hoyer-led Niners have their best pre-Jimmy G game against us of the season. The second we lost in the playoffs and looked horrible. This team needs to be in the spotlight IMO and get used to playing big games.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We play the Chargers and then the Vikes on Thursday night on only 3 days rest. That’ll be a challenge for the team I think. I haven’t even looked at the rest of the schedule yet!!

Yes but many teams have to play some combination of home/road, which makes it more difficult. This is awesome because we're home/home, AND the Vikings have to travel all the way to LA on a short week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here's a Question!! The Rams play the Packers in week #8 in L.A., then in week #9 the Packers Play the Patriot's! Do you think Aaron will be thinking ahead to wk.9 while he's playing in wk.8 against the Rams!?!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Here's a Question!! The Rams play the Packers in week #8 in L.A., then in week #9 the Packers Play the Patriot's! Do you think Aaron will be thinking ahead to wk.9 while he's playing in wk.8 against the Rams!?!

I'm sure Rodgers is more worried about our defense than the Pats

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You really need to set up your computer to work on your TV.

Real easy and the online streams last year were awesome for the most part.

A few hiccups and sometimes laggy, but overall mostly awesome.

I have a smart 65 inch Ultra HDTV and hooking it up with the HDMI cable was a fairly simple process.
I don't have a SMART TV, which is the problem, dang it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think Aaron Rodgers is the only QB on the schedule who has the potential to rip us apart.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
crap, You guys realize we only have 4 days after we face the Chargers to play the Viqueens on Thursday night football? FFS! Not the best team to face on a short week...
Wait till the Queens get a load of us! :rockon:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure Rodgers is more worried about our defense than the Pats
True enough, But the Press is already playing the game up as a Test, to show who is the GOAT when it comes to QB! And Rodgers and Brady, believe-it-or-Not have only played against each other once in there entire careers! I don't know when, they said, but I forget. It's been a long time though! But in the previous match up there was, a combined, 600+ Passing yards!