Official 2018 Los Angeles Rams schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm more worried about the Detroit game off the bye.

The rams may stay in the area since its only a 4 hours drive from detroit to Chicago.

Regardless, I understand that the bears are optimistically considered up and coming, but the talent level isnt even close so the only way the rams could lose is if the team gets too lax mentally, which mcvay will not let happen.
Possibly, but they aren't that different in some ways from us last year. Both Detroit and Chicago could be tough games once we get to that point in the season.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Possibly, but they aren't that different in some ways from us last year. Both Detroit and Chicago could be tough games once we get to that point in the season.
We have a team that is still hungry, a team that has also added 4 players that are among the best at what they do. Don't even try saying that Rams are going to have a let down game, or that some up and coming team might beat them because they are similar to what we were last year. LIKE HE'LL THEY ARE! The bears are nothing like we were. And even if they were, which they aren't, we're better than what we were this last year.

Now I know anybody can win at any time and games aren't won on paper, but just in case you forgot, we didn't win on paper this last year, we won on the field! Oh, and just you are all wondering, the players we brought didn't play on paper either, they put it all out there on the field!

And Damn the thought that circumstances can affect the outcome, rarely if ever do circumstances decides who wins. Again that is decided by the action on the field. Don't let the media and others paranoia fool you. We're Rams fans, not the foolishniners.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
We actually lucked out with the Home/Away scheduling. Most of our difficult games are at home. The Saints are the only really tough team we play on the road.

Well @jrry32 you and I and everyone else knows that this isn't really an advantage if you go on last seasons home and away trends.

I know you already thought about this and last year has no bearing on this year when it comes to how well they will perform in Los Angeles in 2018..

I only brought it up because there are many fans that still can't figure out why the Rams dominated on the Road in 2017 but yet laid some bad eggs at home.

I personally think that they will win as many games at home in 2018 as they do on the road.

If you made me bet all my chips, I think they might lose one on the road and one at home this coming season.

14-2 damn it! I was hoping they would run the table and do what the 2007 Patriots couldn't do and GO 19-0.

Oh well, I won't complain about their final record this coming season as long as they hoist up the Lombardi for the 2nd time Atlanta.

hqdefault.jpg

0829-vince-lombardi-trophy-2-primary_20100829233719_660_320.jpg
Ram2.jpg.7e65ace3291136485ece0c2ee00dee45.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have a team that is still hungry, a team that has also added 4 players that are among the best at what they do. Don't even try saying that Rams are going to have a let down game, or that some up and coming team might beat them because they are similar to what we were last year. LIKE HE'LL THEY ARE! The bears are nothing like we were. And even if they were, which they aren't, we're better than what we were this last year.

Now I know anybody can win at any time and games aren't won on paper, but just in case you forgot, we didn't win on paper this last year, we won on the field! Oh, and just you are all wondering, the players we brought didn't play on paper either, they put it all out there on the field!

And Damn the thought that circumstances can affect the outcome, rarely if ever do circumstances decides who wins. Again that is decided by the action on the field. Don't let the media and others paranoia fool you. We're Rams fans, not the foolishniners.
hahahaha

I think what I said was lost somewhere along the way. Somebody laughed at the thought of the Bears beating us. Laugh off any team as having no chance to beat the Rams if you want. So go ahead and get off your soap box.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
hahahaha

I think what I said was lost somewhere along the way. Somebody laughed at the thought of the Bears beating us. Laugh off any team as having no chance to beat the Rams if you want. So go ahead and get off your soap box.
I actually meant to reply to the person you replied to. Sorry

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah. And both those are against weaker teams on the schedule. So, if they're gonna loose 3 hours sleep on the time change, I'm glad it's for these two opponents.

Those are my favorite game times. Play, Win watch football afterward in a good mood and still have day left.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The greatest thing about the NFL is its parity. Let's not get too full ourselves. 29 other teams were marking down games against us as a "W" last year at this time.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
One big thing I just heard McVay say and I noticed, the first 7 weeks all west coast games, our furthest travel is to Denver.

That my friends is huge.

Detroit is Our furthest traveled game

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We play the Chargers and then the Vikes on Thursday night on only 3 days rest. That’ll be a challenge for the team I think. I haven’t even looked at the rest of the schedule yet!!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Love this schedule... First year back in LA our schedule was brutal in terms of travel and the sequence of home and away games.... Last year was better.... this is year is ever better in that area... and we've earned it by having such an extended period of time between home games along with major traveling for the past 2 years...

this is a schedule that we can get a bye week in the playoffs with

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Well that' just dandy. I'm in San Fran I'm holiday during week one. Guess I'll be going to Oakland.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Detroit is Our furthest traveled game
Which is after week 8 was my point. First half of the season the furthest we travel is Denver. After our bye we go to Detroit and Chicago in back to back weeks.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Odd the Rams are playing the Raiders in preseason and the regular season week 1.

I'm glad they get a tiny sneak peak in the preseason against a team's new coach. Especially since Gruden's been out of coaching for so long. Remember the last time we opened the season against a new coach? I believe it was against Chip Kelly, who coached like Chip Kelly of Uni of Oregon, and the Rams weren't ready for it. They should have been......

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Which is after week 8 was my point. First half of the season the furthest we travel is Denver. After our bye we go to Detroit and Chicago in back to back weeks.

Great now I gotta understand english better LMAO

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I hope we stay in Detroit before heading to Chi-town... Keep the travel down

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Ticks me off the league gives us the same number of prime time games as the whiners. What happened to earning it?

When did we ever go 6-10 and even sniff a Sunday or Monday nighter?