Odell Beckham available for trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok.
Fred Rogen just stated that he spoke to someone high up in the Rams organization about Odell.
Their reply? "Stay Tuned"
giphy.gif

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

They asked at the end of the video if the rams would be superbowl favorites if they got Beckahm and they said they are already superbowl favorites! I LOVE IT! The rams are definitely winning the offseason now on to the superbowl!

Turducken

Starter
I'm beginning to think the Rams FO assumes there won't be 2021 season unless the next CBA shatters the salary cap.

dang

Legend
McVay has been watching Phillips unwrap all of his presents and now he wants a new toy!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Gettleman is quickly becoming my second favorite GM behind Snead. He took Tree and his contract off the Rams and now this. For some strange reason, the organization top to bottom is stoking the fire of trading their best player. Snead already fleeced him once and I wouldnt be suprised if he did it again. OBJ also has some leverage because he can refuse to sign an extension. I cant imagine a team he would rather play for.

Rams are going out their way not to deny this without tampering. This offseason where there was smoke it usually endeded up in Suh sized fire.

Id give up #23 and a conditional fourth that could rise to one of our compensatory 3rds round picks we could get for Tru or Sammy in a heart beat. Im not passing up the opportunity to have 4 young generational talents on both sides of the ball in Gurley, Donald, OBJ, and Peters. with 100 mill in cap space in '19 and '20 Demoff is a cap wizard who can make this happen while Goff is still under his rookie contract.
The strange reason is that Mara, the owner, has had enough of OBJ. The team cratered last year, in the process showed bad attitudes, now they are trying to start over and rebuild with a team which shows a better approach. OBJ wasn't the main problem last year but he's the poster boy for team immaturity. I think Mara doesn't want to write a huge check for him, is not amused by his video or holdout threat, and wants him gone.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I LOVE IT! The rams are definitely winning the offseason now on to the superbowl!
I'm tempering my enthusiasm....I love it too...but bad things have often happened to off-season "winners".

We add OBJ....I'm calling us the dream team tho:hiding:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I'm tempering my enthusiasm....I love it too...but bad things have often happened to off-season "winners".

We add OBJ....I'm calling us the dream team tho:hiding:
Careful now, tempering is not allowed in the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else longing for the glory days of the four pillars??
Yeah, me neither

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I had the feeling with Talib and Suh.

Talib the strongest. KNEW he was gonna be a Ram long before he was released.

Suh became super strong later, not so much initially even though I felt that inkling.

Beckham...these same Spidey senses are tingling. Just because I don’t see how...or even how it makes sense in an offense that requires ball sharing, I still have this nagging feeling.

If anything, based on this off-season, I’m taking that as an indication that the Rams are serious.

If they get him, I’m changing my name to Carmack...

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Can you imagine what practice might be like when Beckham has to go against either Talib or Peters. It might just get a bit interesting.:shocked:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
The strange reason is that Mara, the owner, has had enough of OBJ. The team cratered last year, in the process showed bad attitudes, now they are trying to start over and rebuild with a team which shows a better approach. OBJ wasn't the main problem last year but he's the poster boy for team immaturity. I think Mara doesn't want to write a huge check for him, is not amused by his video or holdout threat, and wants him gone.

Donald didn't threaten to hold out he actually did hold out all camp should he be gone too? Like it or not holding out is the smart move for players in their situation. Donald held out all camp worked hard on his own and won DPOY. OBJ didn't hold out gets hurt in the preseason and suffers further injury in the regular season. Giants cratering has more to do with OBJ being out with injury not his attitude. OBJ saved Eli's career. Eli is average when OBJ is on the field and well below average when he is off the field. Eli Apple, DRC, Jenkins, Landon Collins flaming the Eli Apple fire all had more to do with the discord and losses than OBJ who was hurt all year and not even present

I dont think OBJ is immature. He is a milenial WR. He's Marcus Peters with a bigger brand. Both are incredibly passionate about winning and that comes out the wrong way at times. The most trouble you can either go into off the field the OBJ video where people can only speculate. What I like about the Rams organization as a whole they dont impose that old school this how we did it my day mentality on their players. Credit Fisher because this started with him. He and Snead realized this millennial generation learns differently so they had shorter meetings followed by on the field application in practice. They adapt to this generation instead of imposing old school standards. Thats why IMO organizationally the Rams are a great fit for OBJ.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

When he says he "wants in" does that mean the hooker or the blow - or both? Or is it that he wants to play for the Rams in LA?

Of course he wants to play in LA
He's finished in NYC

What happens to Odell has nothing to do with what happens to #99. AD is gonna get paid and he's gonna be a Ram for life (despite those two sad years he'll play for the Lions before retiring at 38). Odell is the VY in this equation - it's not happening no matter how much Odell wants to bend it to his will. He's a giant with a fat ugly contract and a shit load of on the field issues - not just off-the-field issuea but ON the field issues. For all i care Odell and his Shakey's Pizza glam squad should be down in College Station this week catching passes from Johnny football himself

The Rams are not a Clown Car

The Rams are a football team led by a young offensive mastermind and an wise sage defensive genius - it's still We Not Me

This one year deal for Suh proves on face value how well this organization is run and they understand the fact that guys like Odell wanting to play for LA is worth so much more to the brand than actually having a guy like that on the team. With that said, get your shit together Josh Reynolds