[Oct 22, 2017] Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams 2017 (Twickenham, London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I was considering suggesting the Green Man near Great Portland Street Tube Station, grab lunch and a beer before heading to Twickenham at about 1400 or so.

I'm in London on Saturday and Sunday night so open to suggestions, don't forget Saturday night at Barrowboy and Banker ;-)
Anthony - did the meet time change for Saturday at the pub? The FB page said it's now from 4 pm to 6 pm. Please let us know if that's firm, cuz I'll need to change my reservation.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anthony - did the meet time change for Saturday at the pub? The FB page said it's now from 4 pm to 6 pm. Please let us know if that's firm, cuz I'll need to change my reservation.

It is now confirmed by the Rams office that there will be official attendance between 1600 and 1800, further details to follow although they did mention "Talent".

I'll be changing my reservation later today as well.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Lads, what legends do you think might show up for the game?
I'm assuming there may be some big names of the past invited, Dickerson, for example, right?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Lads, what legends do you think might show up for the game?
I'm assuming there may be some big names of the past invited, Dickerson, for example, right?
Last year they had new Hall of Fame inductees Orlando Pace and Kevin Greene at the game. The PA announcer introduced them as they walked on the field and gave a wave to the crowd.

Would expect to see some more Rams legends this year. And Dickerson seems very supportive of the new regime, so having him on hand could very well be a possibility.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
It is now confirmed by the Rams office that there will be official attendance between 1600 and 1800, further details to follow although they did mention "Talent".

I'll be changing my reservation later today as well.
Just went to Barrowboy & Banker's website -- they've locked out reservations for the 21st & 22nd. When you mouse hover over either of those days, a popup message displays "RAMS Day -- Walk-ins only"

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Just went to Barrowboy & Banker's website -- they've locked out reservations for the 21st & 22nd. When you mouse hover over either of those days, a popup message displays "RAMS Day -- Walk-ins only"

Well that's not good, they actually advised me to make a reservation when I first emailed them!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
MAJOR announcement on @losangelesramsUK at 1800 GMT tonight.

DO NOT MISS

And if you are on Facebook please do go to the event and register your attendance.

#UKRams

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
And if you are on Facebook please do go to the event and register your attendance.

Added myself to the headcount under "Going". Also forwarded the event to the wife; she'll be adding herself as well.

Tickets arrived yesterday -- good thing I was home to receive them, as a signature was required.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just out of interest, what was the major announcement please? I don’t have Facebook.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Just out of interest, what was the major announcement please? I don’t have Facebook.

Cheerleaders
Erc Dickerson
Torry Holt

All coming to meet the fans in the Official pub in London on the Saturday evening (1600-1800) the night before the match.

I'm quite excited about it!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for letting me know.

I like it you've got the cheerleaders at the top of your list!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Thanks for letting me know.

I like it you've got the cheerleaders at the top of your list!

Personally I wanted Rampage to be there but maybe that's just me!!!!!!

Anyway, Barrowboy and Banker near London Bridge Tube 1600-1800 on Saturday 21st October, you coming?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Apparently there will be beer as well.........

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good question. I know the pub quite well, it’s not that far from where I work. I think West Ham’s game has been moved to Friday night so that’s not in he way. That said I’m not overly keen on rocking up to a boozer on my own as I doubt any of my pals will be interested even if there are cheerleaders!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Good question. I know the pub quite well, it’s not that far from where I work. I think West Ham’s game has been moved to Friday night so that’s not in he way. That said I’m not overly keen on rocking up to a boozer on my own as I doubt any of my pals will be interested even if there are cheerleaders!

But all your UK based Rams supporting friends will be there!

We need to have a good showing of Rams fans otherwise the club won't be keen to do this type of thing again in the future.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
My old man and I will be at the barrow boy and bunker. Presumably it’ll actually open earlier than 4pm?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
My old man and I will be at the barrow boy and bunker. Presumably it’ll actually open earlier than 4pm?

I should think it would be open at the normal UK times of 11am ish.

I'm hoping to be there by 1530 or so