[Oct 22, 2017] Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams 2017 (Twickenham, London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Already told the wife not to book any activities or excursions for Saturday afternoon/evening -- we'll be heading to the Green Man, so please put us down for 2 more bums in seats.

I'm still in touch with the Rams contact and I pushed the event on Facebook last week where it was picked up by the NFL Germany group, they love it over there. We now have approaching a hundred people interested in attending the meet up on the Saturday evening. Hoping my contact can pull a visit from Rampage or the Cheerleaders out of the bag for us :cool::cool::cool::cool:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Holding out hope that the Pink Floyd exhibit will still be running -- was originally scheduled to run through 1 October. Just saw yesterday that it's been extended to 15 October; and I land on 19 October. What a tease.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Good luck with the Pink Floyd exhibit, hope it works out!

Worth noting that Barrowboy & Banker is the Official Rams bar now.

Have had this confirmed by The Rams and the bar, it's on the south bank of the Thames near London Bridge, a short Tube / Underground journey from Kings Cross.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funnily enough I was out boozing around that area yesterday and that pub is going through a refurb at the moment. Pop in Borough market for some grub then get pissed up in that boozer.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Worth noting that Barrowboy & Banker is the Official Rams bar now.

Have had this confirmed by The Rams and the bar, it's on the south bank of the Thames near London Bridge, a short Tube / Underground journey from Kings Cross.

Sorted! Booked a table for the 21st at 1800.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Sorted! Booked a table for the 21st at 1800.
Worth noting that the bar is currently being refurbished so is closed at the moment.

I did get an email from them stating that they were the official bar and to book tables as they expected it to be busy though

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Worth noting that the bar is currently being refurbished so is closed at the moment.

I did get an email from them stating that they were the official bar and to book tables as they expected it to be busy though
I saw your post about that on FB, but I got an email confirmation of the reservation within minutes of booking it online. Was kinda surprised the confirmation came back so quickly.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might actually turn up for this and buy you a drink.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Anyone have or know anyone with 2 or 3 tickets for sale? Thanks guys.

Apologies for not pitching in earlier.

I do have a spare seat next to me but am just waiting for someone on @losangelesramsuk to let me know if they have the day off. If they renege I'll let you know.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Anyone have or know anyone with 2 or 3 tickets for sale? Thanks guys.

I've had a ton of emails from ticketmaster about availability for the other London games so I'd expect there to be seats left for the Rams too. Will shout if I hear anything.

Managed to buy 2 tickets on eBay. Thanks for all the replies tho guys.
Where is everyone meeting for drinks before and after?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Managed to buy 2 tickets on eBay. Thanks for all the replies tho guys.
Where is everyone meeting for drinks before and after?

I was considering suggesting the Green Man near Great Portland Street Tube Station, grab lunch and a beer before heading to Twickenham at about 1400 or so.

I'm in London on Saturday and Sunday night so open to suggestions, don't forget Saturday night at Barrowboy and Banker ;-)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm going to see the Book of Mormon Saturday night but would be up for a beer early evening Saturday or on the Sunday, either pre or post game!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I'm going to see the Book of Mormon Saturday night but would be up for a beer early evening Saturday or on the Sunday, either pre or post game!
I should be in the Barrowboy from about 1730

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
My first Rams game in 30 years!
My tickets were delivered last week.
Travelling down with my mate, a Steelers fan and his mate, a Cardinals fan.

Tried to book 3 tickets on the halfway line but after a few minutes on Ticketmaster I was offered alternatives which are behind the goal.
Decided to take them rather than wait again.

We're getting the train straight into Twickenham so will probably hang around there most of the day before kick off.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
My first Rams game in 30 years!
My tickets were delivered last week.
Travelling down with my mate, a Steelers fan and his mate, a Cardinals fan.

Tried to book 3 tickets on the halfway line but after a few minutes on Ticketmaster I was offered alternatives which are behind the goal.
Decided to take them rather than wait again.

We're getting the train straight into Twickenham so will probably hang around there most of the day before kick off.

Great news and be sure to say Hi if you see your fellow Rams fans around, hopefully you've already found this page on Facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/losangelesramsUK/

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Thanks tiger1971,

Yeah, I joined the facebook group last week.
Don't think we'll make the pub meet but will be on the lookout outside the stadium.
Won't be wearing a Jersey but will be wearing my vintage LA Rams sweatshirt, and probably a Rams beanie.

15pl3xv.jpg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I'll probably stick to my White Gurley Jersey.

Glad to have you onboard the FB Group, we may arrange a meet for the Sunday but keep an eye out for our LA Rams UK flags on the day!
LA RAMS Union Flag.jpg