[Oct 22, 2017] Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams 2017 (Twickenham, London)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
2017 International Series game

Date tbc
22nd or 29th October 2017

http://www.nfluk.com/news/internationalseries/article-1/International-Series-Tickets-Overview/d2dd9f01-fa46-4ab7-99d5-761386aa8eea

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'm working on the wife to make it back for this year's Rams game at Twickenham. With the opponent being the Arizona Cardinals, might actually see more Rams fans there.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Individual game tickets go on sale on April 27th here in the UK so we should know the actual date and kick off time before then.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bought one of those season tickets, although I'll probably only go to a couple of the games so I'm already sorted our kid for this.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Date confirmed as 22nd October, 6pm kick off.

I wonder if there's any interest in getting a bunch of tickets together for this? Would be cool to watch the game with other Rams fans!

I have an access code and happy to organise purchase if anyone's interested. Tickets on sale from Thursday.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Great idea, I know that our Hungarian and Danish Ramily are looking at getting blocks of seats together.

As HX76 says I already have my season ticket sorted, West Upper, Block U6, Row D

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Got my tickets. They are really not cheap... they cheapest they when I got through the ticketmaster queue 5mins after going on sale were ÂŁ105!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard all the London games sold out fast.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well of course, London is the best city in the world after all. Are you popping over for a visit? You could take in a Gunners game as well *spits*

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well of course, London is the best city in the world after all. Are you popping over for a visit? You could take in a Gunners game as well *spits*
Working on one probably next spring.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

The Wembley games in September sold out quickly as the dates and teams were confirmed, the two Twickenham games were only confirmed (who was playing on what date) last week, which is why there was a single game sales session yesterday.

Congrats on your tickets.

Got my tickets. They are really not cheap... they cheapest they when I got through the ticketmaster queue 5mins after going on sale were ÂŁ105!

OUCH!
My Season tickets for all four London games comes in at ÂŁ190.00 or ÂŁ47.50 per game, I'll only get to two games but I will try and offload the two other games to other people but I like the fact we know where our seats are every year and we get first refusal to renew.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The Wembley games in September sold out quickly as the dates and teams were confirmed, the two Twickenham games were only confirmed (who was playing on what date) last week, which is why there was a single game sales session yesterday.

Congrats on your tickets.

OUCH!
My Season tickets for all four London games comes in at ÂŁ190.00 or ÂŁ47.50 per game, I'll only get to two games but I will try and offload the two other games to other people but I like the fact we know where our seats are every year and we get first refusal to renew.

I'd be all over the season tickets if I lived down south but four trips to London within two months just isn't feasible.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Tell me about it, as you can see I live about halfway between you and London but I only committed to two games and (in theory) still save money.

A tight Yorkshireman? Whoever would have thought it!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Didn't think it was gonna happen for me 2 years in a row, but I AM IN THERE LIKE SWIMWEAR!

All that's left on the Ticketmaster UK site are individual seats (good luck finding 2 adjacent seats) and the premium packages. So screw it -- I sucked it up and went for the posh seats.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Awesome news!!

Check out the Saturday evening potential meet up at The Green Man Inn near Great Portland Street tube station, we have over 60 Rams fans interested in attending now :grouphug:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Awesome news!!

Check out the Saturday evening potential meet up at The Green Man Inn near Great Portland Street tube station, we have over 60 Rams fans interested in attending now :grouphug:
Will definitely make a point to get up with my UK Ram brothers THIS time; especially after missing the opportunity last year.

Is your Facebook group open to ugly Americans?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Will definitely make a point to get up with my UK Ram brothers THIS time; especially after missing the opportunity last year.

Is your Facebook group open to ugly Americans?

We only take the pretty ones ;)

Lots of US and Mexican fans on the page, the most active ones are the UK / European ones but give us a Follow and you'll be up to date with the latest info for the Rams v Cardinal game.

This Friday is the start of the 100 day countdown!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Already told the wife not to book any activities or excursions for Saturday afternoon/evening -- we'll be heading to the Green Man, so please put us down for 2 more bums in seats.