Niners rookie Ricky Pearsall shot in a robbery attempt in SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
This thread is turning into the meme of tell me it's election season without saying it's election season lol

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe he wanted to get in on the shoplifting action?

LA area is probably a lot worse.Just what it is.My GF just went to a Ross store & told me how bad it was.
She said it was worse than Covid(early part),before mask.
Security check your bags going in & out,plus checking your receipts & purchase.
You go 5 miles to the OC & totally different.
-Then again going into a Macy’s in Westminster,I almost got into it ? A Chick had big BLACK Glad bag & and stuff in her hand.We almost opened the door for her.Didn’t figure it out right away,so lucky I was dumb,because I might have been dumb.She had a driver who probably had a GUN ? I didn’t stop her,but she had thousands of dollars in perfumes.
We walked in & all the shelves were empty.They said 2nd time that week. There were people pissed &others in shock.
—The employees can’t do anything about it.
—I (we)go over it in my crazy mind & can’t get over it.Have to keep telling myself to chill out & don’t get involved.Hard thing for me to do.I love action & craziness.Makes me feel alive,but could be the thing that kills me.

HATE A’HOLE’s that STERO type.Drugs & addiction are a bad thing.I can go into a whole thing.The 1 thing my GF said tonight was she thanks GOD & is Blessed at what she has.We don’t have much & could both have more.We look at our characters & think we both are a like in a lot of ways.

-People in general can suck.I’m a A’hole at times,but I care for people.When it’s your own family that creates drama it’s wrong.

Going to Chicago as well for The Rams game.I’ve been warned about going there as well.
-Yeah go to New Orleans as well.I mean those city’s have poverty,drugs,prostitution.Plus certain type of people.

I LMAO about all those people that want to watch TV & News(internet) like it’s just 1 place.Once again stero type.

The heart beat of America has always been what it is.It’s not any worse than it real ever has.In fact crime rate is down.Atlantic City is a DUMP like Vegas is in certain parts.

SF is a beautiful city.My friend just said his wife & kids are coming into town tomorrow.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You shouldn't go anywhere in the bay area or a lot of areas in California at all. Once a great place now an utter shit hole.

KEEP OUT ! You don’t belong in The Great State of California!!! Best to watch away games,but like I said Chicago scare me a little.
I will always remember Lyman Bostock.. Told Gene Autury him would give him all his money back.
He then did better than he was being paid when he got Killed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not a fucking watch, a Rolex.

Just hand it over. Is it worth dying over a watch? He can buy 100 of those things without putting a dent in his wallet.

Self defense!! I was robbed gun point. My friends were robbed gun point 30-35 years ago.

I gave my wallet up,but I was on a pay phone & told one of those guys I was getting robbed gun point.He was in Alaska & called the police.I still to this day think I could have taken (2 guys)? I wasn’t threatened for my LIFE.Funny how fast your mind works.

I can see why he defended himself.

I have all kinds of stories about this & yes to live another day is worth chilling out about.Had a GF that got me into Outlanders.Put yourself in a couple of those situations? Life is Life

SAD this happened,I’ll have all kinds of discussions about this one that live here in SF area.Glad Ricky is alright.Have story’s in NY as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I pray he's ok too but fuck the Whiners too lol

Funny in the sense Aiyuki just signed & Ricky already has an upper body problem.

The hope is that this doesn’t effect his career & he recovere’s.The 9ers will be a closer team in 2024 right now to start the season.

I know The NFL community will bond together & the Big Picture might really hit home in America.
Kap was a guy who brought issue around what he thought mattered.
I think all of us matter Ricky will bring this shooting to attention.

IMO - sorry I went off as well.This whole world thing is close to home.Feel lucky I’m not in Sudan