Niners rookie Ricky Pearsall shot in a robbery attempt in SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
St. Louis, Missouri honestly isn't much better. Columbus, Ohio's police are assholes who "only investigate violent crimes" (their words after my friend's car was nearly broken into at a restaurant).

Honestly, not a lot of safe places in the world.
Come on down to small town Kansas. We don't have any Rolexes for sale, just Jayhawk gear and chicken fry with gravy.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Come on down to small town Kansas. We don't have any Rolexes for sale, just Jayhawk gear and chicken fry with gravy.
And angry old men packin sixers just waiting for someone to start shite.

angry-old.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to hear he's gonna be ok. What I read was that he was shot in the arm and the suspect was shot in the chest. Both are stable. Hate to see anything like this happen. Even with a player on the team I hate the most. I hope he recovers and resumes his career soon.
It sounds like he will be ok
I want him to take a year off and recover properly.....rake as much time as you need,

View: https://i.imgur.com/xAgHhfM.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You shouldn't go anywhere in the bay area or a lot of areas in California at all. Once a great place now an utter shit hole.
Unfortunately true. I used to love going places in CA. Now it truly is a game of roulette. My wife has a big art show next weekend in Folsom and even there we had to research where not to go and when. Just sad.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not a fucking watch, a Rolex.

Just hand it over. Is it worth dying over a watch? He can buy 100 of those things without putting a dent in his wallet.

Problem is, they will take the watch and shoot you anyway. These wannabe gangstahs are going around and clubbing old people and chicks for no reason. The watch is just an excuse.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hate what happened to Pearsall. I hope he makes a full recovery. But let's keep in mind he was likely attacked by a Whiner fan. Well...unless it was a Raiduh fan. Does Pearsall get his hair cut in a bowl cut? Either way... He picked the wrong town in which to play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can you own a gun in California? We had a home invasion in 2013 and my handgun is no longer in my gun safe in the basement. It’s by my bed.
You can and I do. I do worry though that I may spend a little time in jail for defending myself if the situation ever comes up. The criminals have more rights than the victims in commiefornia.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Latest is he is in Serious, but Stable condition. I think I have read 11 different versions of what happen and what state he is in. Gotta love the news media.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You can and I do. I do worry though that I may spend a little time in jail for defending myself if the situation ever comes up. The criminals have more rights than the victims in commiefornia.
If they don't release the identity of the attacker, then it will be clear what type of perp it was...and where isn't from.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Decided to see how the crime rate in Kansas compares to SF, for no reason in particular (CrimeGrade.org):

Crime KS.png

Crime SF.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, its that way allover the US. PA is an open carry state, but if you use it, it better be proven self defense or defense of innocent people. If a burglar is fleeing your house its illegal to shoot them. They done even have to be fleeing. If they just turn their back it can be construed that they meant to flee.

I don't ever want to find out what its like. But its better to be prepared imo

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Terrible news, hope he's ok. More reasons to not go to SF.
Yeah - sure. I’ll say though that is a fear of mine,& playing the odds in the Bay Area.Not necessarily of dying,but having a major incident.

Going there next month on vacation & my GF will be a little worried if(when) I tell her about this.We’ll be staying right there.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was at union square apparently. Dude must not have got the team memo that the stores are all closed and the only thing there now is crime.
It’s not that bad.That part of town has always been
Sketchy.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Unfortunately true. I used to love going places in CA. Now it truly is a game of roulette. My wife has a big art show next weekend in Folsom and even there we had to research where not to go and when. Just sad.
Folsom, not much to worry about. Getting seriously upper class out there. Once you head west to Rancho Cordova and thereafter, may be some areas you wish to avoid at and after sundown.