Niners rookie Ricky Pearsall shot in a robbery attempt in SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A fucking watch? That's it?

That's just...sad. No item on this earth is worth shooting someone over.

Not a fucking watch, a Rolex.

Just hand it over. Is it worth dying over a watch? He can buy 100 of those things without putting a dent in his wallet.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hate to hear about shit like this, but its what happens when laws are not enforced and theft is encouraged.

Commiefornia is turning into a war zone just like Chicago. 2 weeks ago I chased some dude out of my backyard. Which prompted me putting up cameras all around my house. Last Sunday he came back while we were home and with the cameras, to retrieve a gun he had stashed in my backyard. Police said unless they recognize him as a felon they cant really do anything as far as looking for him even with video evidence.

Ram65

Legend
When you stop punishing criminals you have anarchy.

America and the world are going to be hell on earth.

Let's pray Ricky recovers the the SOB goes to prison for a long time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hate to hear about shit like this, but its what happens when laws are not enforced and theft is encouraged.

Commiefornia is turning into a war zone just like Chicago. 2 weeks ago I chased some dude out of my backyard. Which prompted me putting up cameras all around my house. Last Sunday he came back while we were home and with the cameras, to retrieve a gun he had stashed in my backyard. Police said unless they recognize him as a felon they cant really do anything as far as looking for him even with video evidence.
Can you own a gun in California? We had a home invasion in 2013 and my handgun is no longer in my gun safe in the basement. It’s by my bed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Plz read

Thread will be promptly locked if it turns into a gun rights/gun control debate. Don’t go there. Take it to PM’s if you must. Thx

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Glad to hear he's gonna be ok. What I read was that he was shot in the arm and the suspect was shot in the chest. Both are stable. Hate to see anything like this happen. Even with a player on the team I hate the most. I hope he recovers and resumes his career soon.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Prayers for Pearsall. C'mon Rammies lets step up and pray for a complete recovery for this young man.

(Sidenote: I'm not going to let my hate for all things Frisco get in the way of praying for an innocent victim like this. This could happen to any of us at anytime......)

~ArkyRamsFan~

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Prayers for Pearsall. C'mon Rammies lets step up and pray for a complete recovery for this young man.

(Sidenote: I'm not going to let my hate for all things Frisco get in the way of praying for an innocent victim like this. This could happen to any of us at anytime......)

~ArkyRamsFan~
I pray he's ok too but fuck the Whiners too lol

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SF will probably prosecute Pearsall for defending himself. Fuckin idjits.

Last edited: