Nickell Robey-Coleman conference call scheduled for tomorrow/Will stay with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
NRC says lock Angeles and I love it !

This is going to be fun watching this secondary

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If this 2018 Rams defense can eventually stop the run & force our opponents to past the ball a few times we may be in for some excitement.

I thought that NR-C was one of the NFL's better Nickle's last season. His 2017 season performance was done primarily with Trumaine & Webster on the outside but KW missed 7 complete games & missed major parts of 3 others so NR-C worked with a host of other back ups i.e. Hill, Peterson & Hatfield. I was pleasantly surprised that we were able to sign him back as a Ram till 2021.

Peters & Talib might be one the best duo of starting outside corners this season but when you include NR-C & Sam Shields as the Nickle & Dime you now have the best Quad in the NFL with no doubts remaining. Plus having a young promising corner in Kevin Peterson & Kayvon Webster waiting to join this cadre after the regular season gets on its way makes my :)turn into.....:D!