Nickell Robey-Coleman conference call scheduled for tomorrow/Will stay with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fiji Fan

UDFA
Name
Fiji Fan
I believe NRC graded out at 85? It’s like a secondary I’d make in Madden...when I enable the ability to force a trade and pretty much just cheat to create a Dynasty.
E0E0DD98-5A7B-4A14-BF22-820BA10A32F1.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ahhh, i feel better now. well done rams and nrc.

the buggerers final piece is in place. time to rip some new arseholes in opposing wr corps.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ahhh, i feel better now. well done rams and nrc.

the buggerers final piece is in place. time to rip some new arseholes in opposing wr corps.

let's celebrate with a vegamite sandwich!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
UH HUH! I JUST GOT A LITTLE HEAVY! :rockon:

MachS

Hall of Fame
MP, Talib, NRC, Joyner, John Johnson all on the field in the nickel...:shocking:

My God how are people going to pass on us??

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Great signing! But it might be time to put Keyvon Webster on suicide watch. He was already stressing the other CB signings.
Gives you a good five man rotation with Peters, Talib, NRC, Shiels, and Kayvon or Hill, with Shields having some experience at free safety. And don't be surprised that they either plan on releasing Hill once Kayvon is ready to play, or trying him out at free safety.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shit, I forgot we had signed Shields as well lol. This secondary is straight fire!!

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
This is a really great re-signing by the Rams! This secondary is extremely talented. Just a few more moves on defense left to make. If the Rams get a good NT, and two good LBers, this D is going to roll!