Nickell Robey-Coleman conference call scheduled for tomorrow/Will stay with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perfect! That's exactly the amount per year I felt he was worth. Glad to see we got him at a good price. Our secondary will be insanely deep and talented next year.
I just looked at my last mock and I too had him at 3 for $15 million! Good guess considering how much money is being spent.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Thank you. Was starting to worry I'd be left hanging.

345.gif

You're no Tom Brady, @HeiseNBerg ! I got you boy!! I'm with you!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Secondary is complete. My opinion best nickel in the leauge

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awesome news! The secondary is set. Now let’s close this deal. Sign AD, get some beef in the middle and a mid level run LB and another year with our young talent on offense. I like it.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Key signing!!!!!! Just let out a big sigh of relief......

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We're better than Jacksonville. Unlike us, they lost their elite nickel cornerback in Colvin.

Still think the best overall secondary is the Vikes, but we certainly have the potential to be the best this season.

I like our chances.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Two outside corners that really, really compete. I think they wake up and eat Compete breakfast cereal. I absolutely love that Peters mentioned Talib as a player he looks up to in the way he plays the game and competes.

Then we have NRC this mighty-mouse character that absolutely competes.

Joyner lurking on the back of things to absolutely lay the wood.

John Johnson reading plays for turnovers.

Sam Shields the veteran presence.

Then Webster the extremely hard worker and determined guy. Hill who showed some good things in Wade's defense. Not too mention Pedersen coming up with some turnovers late in the season.

THAT IS A DEEP SECONDARY.

Let us not forget that Barron is elite as a pass coverage guy in the linebacker position.

Sets up Wade to be able to seemingly think about bringing 6 guys every down.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice! We finally get some good news as the day has only contained bad news for us (Watkins to KC, SF beefing up line, ect.).

What were you expecting ? The Niners have the most salary cap space in the NFL , besides Cleveland.

Sammy Watkins did what for The Rams last year ? The last thing The Rams needed to do was to over pay Sammy Watkins.

My hope is Tru Johnson does not sign with the Niners.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Then Webster the extremely hard worker and determined guy. Hill who showed some good things in Wade's defense. Not too mention Pedersen coming up with some turnovers late in the season.

THAT IS A DEEP SECONDARY.

Let us not forget that Barron is elite as a pass coverage guy in the linebacker position.

Sets up Wade to be able to seemingly think about bringing 6 guys every down.
My first thought was, wow, Troy Hill has to be the best #6 CB on a team in the NFL, right?

I just read that Webster could be cut now to save $3 million though.

nighttrain

Legend
My first thought was, wow, Troy Hill has to be the best #6 CB on a team in the NFL, right?

I just read that Webster could be cut now to save $3 million though.
i dont believe the Rams can cut Webster till he's medically cleared, and that will well into the season, and by then who knows who will be dinged
train

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NRC just did an interview on NFL Network. I only caught the last minute of it though. I’ll post the interview when it becomes available.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
i dont believe the Rams can cut Webster till he's medically cleared, and that will well into the season, and by then who knows who will be dinged
train
I been pondering this KW situation nighttrain. At this moment in time KW is recovering from two surgeries the badly damaged shoulder & Achilles. Its highly doubtful he will be fully ready before the beginning of regular season. KW has very little value other the the 3 mil saved with a release before June 1st. It may be very smart ot have him on the shelf until then & re-evaluate the Rams Corner cadre before the trade period ends. KW may fetch a good 2019 draft selection from a NFL team who has lost several starting corners to injuries & are desperate .

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I been pondering this KW situation nighttrain. At this moment in time KW is recovering from two surgeries the badly damaged shoulder & Achilles. Its highly doubtful he will be fully ready before the beginning of regular season. KW has very little value other the the 3 mil saved with a release before June 1st. It may be very smart ot have him on the shelf until then & re-evaluate the Rams Corner cadre before the trade period ends. KW may fetch a good 2019 draft selection from a NFL team who has lost several starting corners to injuries & are desperate .

Don't mind keeping KW for depth to step up in case one of our players gets injured this coming season, he's been solid with us. We've been lucky avoiding the injury bug all season.