NFL wants $16.6 million for M.I.A.’s middle finger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I remember that lame halftime show. The NFL should at least get their money back from M.I.A. for failure to entertain!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Can we nuke this thread yet? It has to go down as the worst thread in the history of ROD. Certainly the most talent challenged. You know it's bad when the songs suck so bad they can't even get stuck in your head.

Not yet.....PHX needs to be goatsed then we can lock it down.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
google lemontree, tubgirl and goatse

then you'll get it.....

you recall two girls one cup?
Fucker. You knew I had to google the two girls shit (literally). You're a sick individual - you know that right? Ah hell. Who am I kidding? Of course you do. Pride cometh before the fall Les. :cool:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Another freak puppet.

I'd like to bang her but can't stand the music or singing.

I guess thats the idea behind modern "music".....or maybe its just me.

The purpose of modern music is to "slutify" our women until they are incapable of being decent people. (There are a few who it hasn't worked on.)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The purpose of modern music is to "slutify" our women until they are incapable of being decent people. (There are a few who it hasn't worked on.)
OK - so it has its good points. :sneaky:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
freaker. You knew I had to google the two girls crap (literally). You're a sick individual - you know that right? Ah hell. Who am I kidding? Of course you do. Pride cometh before the fall Les. :cool:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

No revenge is enough is it.......