NFL wants $16.6 million for M.I.A.’s middle finger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
At least I'm not alone in not knowing who the hell is M.I.A. And until stuff like this rears its head, it seems their name would have been perfectly appropriate.

And Prime Time.... no soup for you for posting that "song". That was fuggin awful. There are musicians starving for any kind of shot out there and THAT gets air time? Just sad. For that alone I want the NFL to win. But then again, the NFL paid for that crap over real talent so....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ngotxh.jpg

Alan

Legend
No, my wife is wayy too powerful. The NFL is just a bully.

I'm going to have to admit that I did know who M.I.A was and have ever since the finger incident. I don't like her electronically enhanced music but she's the kind of cute with an attitude girl I like. Too bad about the lack of you know what.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It doesn't take much talent to be famous these days does it......

MTV told us the future with their first offering....Video Killed the Radio Star.
Always a good trivia question...and a lame-ass song and video.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
She deserves this legal problem. I hope the NFL wins.

Maybe next year, the next performer, won't be so stupid.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
She deserves this legal problem. I hope the NFL wins.

Maybe next year, the next performer, won't be so stupid.

It'll be like everything else in the music/entertainment industry. It'll get worse, more provacative, if they don't step in to make sure the next performer doesn't decide to get cute.

Everyone is still trying to be what Madonna was earlier in her career, but they aren't and they don't have the talent. So many entertainers are trying to be that on the edge persona and you can't fake it or manufacture it like they are trying to do. It always comes off poorly. Like that little fuck puppet Miley Cyrus.......it's all staged.

PhxRam

Lol get a load of this...

What is he suggesting?

Instead of going home early and being responsible, he wants him to go back in the bar, get drunk, blow all his money on this broad and go home alone.

Where do I sign up?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's what you posted. Let me know if you want a mod edit.

I've always liked that song...am listening to it right now...twice. Thanks CGI_Ram for reminding me. Opie's voice got a lot deeper didn't it?

2u3uuit.jpg

One more stupid post by yours truly and I'll have to move this thread to 'Off Topic.'

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What is he suggesting?

Instead of going home early and being responsible, he wants him to go back in the bar, get drunk, blow all his money on this broad and go home alone.

Where do I sign up?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't telling the guy to go home alone.

Mebbe yer outta practice and need to get in some reps LOL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can we nuke this thread yet? It has to go down as the worst thread in the history of ROD. Certainly the most talent challenged. You know it's bad when the songs suck so bad they can't even get stuck in your head.

PhxRam

Can we nuke this thread yet? It has to go down as the worst thread in the history of ROD. Certainly the most talent challenged. You know it's bad when the songs suck so bad they can't even get stuck in your head.

noted..