NFL Top 100...Which Rams Will Be Top 40? (poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Rams Are still To Be Revealed in This Years Top 100? (Choose as many as you'd like)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff makes it!!
Looks like Goff is "doing" Jimmy G.(90th)
fRKKBDx.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Close. Cheers Jared. Way to prove the doubters wrong...even on this board.

:cheers:
Congrats on being right...btw...I was only saying what I did because of a story saying that he was #115. I was pizzed that Joey Bosa was in front of him!

TexasRam

Legend
So yeah I was wrong.

I guess it’s hard not to vote for the QB leading the top offense.

Props to the NFL players for getting this one right.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, I was wrong. I thought that the article that had Goff on the honorable mentions was right. Glad that Goff got the recognition he rightly deserves.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So, with Goff at #38, that makes 5 Rams so far. There goes the mystery. We know it will be Gurley and Donald to make it 7.
Goff is also our FIRST drafted player, (with 2 to follow) to make the list.

*All drafted by Fisher. :fuelfire:

So this confirms:
  • Cooks does NOT make the list.
  • Joyner does NOT make the List.
  • Woods does NOT make the list.
  • Brockers does NOT make the list.
  • Saffold does NOT make the list.
Hopefully our guys use this as an incentive to drive them to greatness this year.
Cooks was around 70.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i didn't doubt goff, i doubted they would pick him. i'm shocked cooks isn't on the list.

Oh I know you weren’t doubting Jared. My point was that the players would show him more respect than the panty-waist media.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Are you saying he SHOULD HAVE been around 70? I agree. He should have made the list.
Oh wow I just checked. I thought I remembered him coming in around 70. That's a little crazy that he didn't make the list. Most productive receiver in the NFL behind Antonio Brown.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Oh wow I just checked. I thought I remembered him coming in around 70. That's a little crazy that he didn't make the list. Most productive receiver in the NFL behind Antonio Brown.
I did the same thing. I swear he was there. But it was Peters. Cooks should be there.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ryan Shazier is #47, isn't this supposedly 100 best players for next season?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
100 best players from last year.
You sure about that?
Its called the "NFL Top 100 Players of 2018"
"Who are the top 100 players in the NFL today? NFL Network brings you the Top 100 Players of 2018 voted on by the players themselves. Find out who made the list Mondays 8PMET on NFL Network!"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This list is the players voting on who they think the best players will be next season.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
You sure about that?
Its called the "NFL Top 100 Players of 2018"
"Who are the top 100 players in the NFL today? NFL Network brings you the Top 100 Players of 2018 voted on by the players themselves. Find out who made the list Mondays 8PMET on NFL Network!"

Sure, Dieter. But what do the players have to go by? It’s just kind of splitting hairs, but most recent play (2017) is some indicator of best players for 2018. Guys like Shazier and Rogers no doubt will be slipped in out of respect.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure, Dieter. But what do the players have to go by? It’s just kind of splitting hairs, but most recent play (2017) is some indicator of best players for 2018. Guys like Shazier and Rogers no doubt will be slipped in out of respect.
They have to go by who they think will be the best players of 2018. Wonder when this poll was actually taken

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
My prediction: AD will be in the top 5, Gurley in the top 15, Cooks will be in the 20s.