NFL Top 100...Which Rams Will Be Top 40? (poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Rams Are still To Be Revealed in This Years Top 100? (Choose as many as you'd like)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Robert Woods not being top 100 is criminal.

I voted Goff, Gurley and Donald.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robert Woods not being top 100 is criminal.

I voted Goff, Gurley and Donald.

Yeah woods was great after a rough start. Can't wait to see him give dbs fits this season.

I voted ad, Gurley and cooks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, I don;t see Goff making the list, unfortunately. He has not been given the love he deserves after a stellar sophomore campaign. Shame really, but these lists are essentially popularity contests, and I expect him to be on it for a long time.....starting next year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah, I don;t see Goff making the list, unfortunately. He has not been given the love he deserves after a stellar sophomore campaign. Shame really, but these lists are essentially popularity contests, and I expect him to be on it for a long time.....starting next year.
Yeah, no. Goff will be on the list. 100%. Keenum is NOT a better QB. I know it, NFL players know it, fans know it. This list is based off 2017 with a couple of players sprinkled in based off reputation. Goff was a top 50 player last year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Talk about a homer!! Joyner ???

Even Goff ?? I don’t know what QB’s are on the top 100’s. Goff did make the Pro Bowl though, Joyner didn’t so no way he is top 50!!
Pro bowl is based of popularity. You guys are selling our team entirely too short. The NFL loves these types of stories. That's why we've been talked about so much this off-season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pro bowl is based of popularity. You guys are selling our team entirely too short. The NFL loves these types of stories. That's why we've been talked about so much this off-season.

Joyner ?? Really ???

Name a player in the top 40 who ha never been to a pro bowl ? I guess I need to look it up, but to even think Joyner is a bigger piece than Suh,Cooks,M.Peters is questionable. Joyner will not be back next season.The same might be true for Suh & Cooks , but those guys would have to get paid more than Joyner by far.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Joyner ?? Really ???

Name a player in the top 40 who ha never been to a pro bowl ? I guess I need to look it up, but to even think Joyner is a bigger piece than Suh,Cooks,M.Peters is questionable. Joyner will not be back next season.The same might be true for Suh & Cooks , but those guys would have to get paid more than Joyner by far.
I'm not sure what you'e talking about. The list is based off 2017 play. Lamarcus Joyner played very, very well. He should have been voted to the Pro Bowl but that has nothing to do with this. I think he was a top 50 players last year. And yes, he will be resigned. Along with Cooks.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm not sure what you'e talking about. The list is based off 2017 play. Lamarcus Joyner played very, very well. He should have been voted to the Pro Bowl but that has nothing to do with this. I think he was a top 50 players last year. And yes, he will be resigned. Along with Cooks.

How do you see this happening, on good faith ? He is franchised this season, will see if He & The Rams can come up with longer term agreement.

I think Peters & Talib have more NFL credit than Joyner. To think Joyner is amongst those guys ? John Johnson I think is better than Joyner.

Lamarcus got hurt one game last season & only played in 12 games , talk about a joke & a silly prediction. I’m all for cheering for Joyner & like the way he played at FS. I could not take him trying to play any other position. I even think Nickell Robey Coleman playing nickle instead of Joyner last season was one of the bigger upgrades. How Fisher never thought to play Joyner at FS was dumb thinking. Joyner might have been the best nickle on The Rams,but what an upgrade Joyner was at FS.Fisher could have used a different option.Williams deserves some of the blame as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

What about Earl Thomas ? I remember his play on Gurley last season. What a weird play.

I don’t think Joyner is at that level,but Thomas is aging. The NFL players are not going to vote on Joyner over what Thomas has done for years.

—-Case Keenum was 51 ? Talk about Fisher & Snead drafting Goff ? Best thing that could have happened though in the long run. Nick Foles vs Keenum & there friendship. Just drafting Greg Williams number 2 Over All ? Not fixing the O”Line ??

That all being said, I see Goff in top 40, so Good Call !!

Cooks should be in top 50 !! His numbers are HOF for his years in the NFL.

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
*program note: 40-31 show starts in half an hour. 5pm PST.

I predict Goff shows on the list today.

dang

Legend
Joyner deserves top 100 but I don’t see top 40. I believe Goff makes it tonight. A little high but legitimately in relation to the other QBs.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing we know is there will be 3 more Rams. In the first show announcing 100-91 they said the Rams and Vikings had the most at 7 each.

So, with Goff at #38, that makes 5 Rams so far. There goes the mystery. We know it will be Gurley and Donald to make it 7.
Goff is also our FIRST drafted player, (with 2 to follow) to make the list.

*All drafted by Fisher. :fuelfire:

So this confirms:
  • Cooks does NOT make the list.
  • Joyner does NOT make the List.
  • Woods does NOT make the list.
  • Brockers does NOT make the list.
  • Saffold does NOT make the list.
Hopefully our guys use this as an incentive to drive them to greatness this year.