NFL Schedule Release 5/15/24 8 PM EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsinNV

UDFA
Looking at the bye weeks, I only see one game with a team coming off a bye week. Saints have their bye on week 12 and Rams have them in week 13.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
The good: Thursday night game at home. No 3-game road streak. No international games. Only cold weather game is in December at the Jets. Most prime time games at home.

The bad: Dislike the 2nd TNF game at SF. Bye is a bit early.

Overall the sched looks fine to me. Gonna be so pumped for the opener.

swmizzou83

Starter
I like that we start the season with the Lions in primetime. This team is hungry and going to want their revenge.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Let’s face it, the NFL will never be able to set up a schedule for all 32 teams that anyone will ever be completely happy with. Just like you might be complaining, so is everybody else about their team’s schedule too.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The good: Thursday night game at home. No 3-game road streak. No international games. Only cold weather game is in December at the Jets. Most prime time games at home.

The bad: Dislike the 2nd TNF game at SF. Bye is a bit early.

Overall the sched looks fine to me. Gonna be so pumped for the opener.

Well, at least we get another bye the week after the regular season ends and get the extra week of rest for our first playoff game, so there’s that.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I don’t understand why they don’t have most of the TNF games being (both) teams coming off a bye. That way you have 10-11 days off before and after - and don’t have to play on an abnormally short week. Doesn’t make sense to me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Great schedule all considering. Win the 1st 2 on the road and then 9 home and 6 road the rest of the way. Love it. I did however think everybody played 1 Thursday night game (minus Thanksgiving and the opener) why 2 for us?
My guess is they couldnt fit in enough teams coming off their bye.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I don’t understand why they don’t have most of the TNF games being (both) teams coming off a bye. That way you have 10-11 days off before and after - and don’t have to play on an abnormally short week. Doesn’t make sense to me.
That would be doing too much to help player safety.

fearsomefour

Legend
Coming for your kneecaps Kerby “Cheapshot” Joseph!!!
We for sure owe him one.
If the game gets out of hand either way or is decided, he should have a target on his back....or knee.
Same goes for Fred Warner..
POS.