NFL Schedule Release 5/15/24 8 PM EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see a chance to get to a scorching hot start.

dang

Legend
Yeah, still pissed about that one. Hated the way he "flexed" after his dirty hit.
And his post game response was just as offensive.

Kerby Joseph: 'I Don't Have No Intention to Hurt Nobody'​

Triple negative translation ‘I have to play dirty to be relevant in this league. If it means targeting knees then that’s what I intend to keep doing’.

Fucking pos.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the bye weeks, I only see one game with a team coming off a bye week. Saints have their bye on week 12 and Rams have them in week 13.
Yup, that's the only 1 I see
Almost best case scenario, they are at home the week before travelling to New Orleans.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Finishing with the Cards and Seahawks gives us a good shot win our last two. Maybe even a shot at the top seed. I just have this suspicion while the 49ers will still be good they won't be as good as they were the last couple years.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I see a chance to get to a scorching hot start.
Detroit's gonna be tough. At home on opening day with a fired up fan base. Prime time game. Its gonna be loud. And we really can't expect our rookies to be as good day one as they will be week 18. Not sure about that one. Week one is hard to predict. Some teams aren't quite as ready as others.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Here's the Rams' complete 2024 schedule:

WeekDateOpponentTime (PT)
1Sept. 8atLions (SNF)5:20 p.m.*Tickets
2Sept. 15atCardinals1:05 p.m.Tickets
3Sept. 22vs.49ers1:25 p.m.Tickets
4Sept. 29atBears10 a.m.Tickets
5Oct. 6vs.Packers1:25 p.m.Tickets
6BYETickets
7Oct. 20vs.Raiders1:05 p.m.Tickets
8Oct. 24vs.Vikings (TNF)5:15 p.m.*Tickets
9Nov. 3atSeahawks1:25 p.m.Tickets
10Nov. 11vs.Dolphins (MNF)5:15 p.m.*Tickets
11Nov. 17atPatriots10 a.m.Tickets
12Nov. 24vs.Eagles (SNF)5:20 p.m.*Tickets
13Dec. 1atSaints1:25 p.m.Tickets
14Dec. 8vs.Bills1:25 p.m.Tickets
15Dec. 12at49ers (TNF)5:15 p.m.*Tickets
16Dec. 22atJets10 a.m.Tickets
17Dec. 29vs.CardinalsTBDTickets
18Jan. 5vs.SeahawksTBDTickets
This year we get 9 home games.

Last year it was 8 home games, 9 road games.

:thumbsup1:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The pre-season SOS, based on last year's performance is rarely close to the end of the season tie-breaking SOS. So we shouldn't take much stock in SOS going into the year. We're gonna be much better than last year's team anyway.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Detroit's gonna be tough. At home on opening day with a fired up fan base. Prime time game. Its gonna be loud. And we really can't expect our rookies to be as good day one as they will be week 18. Not sure about that one. Week one is hard to predict. Some teams aren't quite as ready as others.
That's one that gives me pause but I like that we have an experienced secondary to lean on. Detroit also has a very young secondary that we can take advantage of. And we know how Mcvay is when it comes to week one preparation.

Tano

Legend
That's one that gives me pause but I like that we have an experienced secondary to lean on. Detroit also has a very young secondary that we can take advantage of. And we know how Mcvay is when it comes to week one preparation.
I think it is going to be an offensive showdown between the two teams

It may come down to who has the ball last.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it is going to be an offensive showdown between the two teams

It may come down to who has the ball last.
I think so too. Hopefully our secondary is the difference. They're gonna be starting at least one rookie. Maybe two?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Last year I only had to stream 3 games all year. The other 14 were on the local channels and prime time networks. It was a rare season where not many Rams games coincided with 49er games. In this area every 49er game is televised. I hope its another year like that one.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The pre-season SOS, based on last year's performance is rarely close to the end of the season tie-breaking SOS. So we shouldn't take much stock in SOS going into the year. We're gonna be much better than last year's team anyway.

I still have the beginnings of the spreadsheet where I’d track a teams running SOS in season based on records at the time of playing which would be super valuable.

Super busy until the second week of June, then I might be able to work on it again

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I still have the beginnings of the spreadsheet where I’d track a teams running SOS in season based on records at the time of playing which would be super valuable.

Super busy until the second week of June, then I might be able to work on it again
Can't wait to see it!