NFL Schedule Release 5/15/24 8 PM EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That playoff game on Peacock last year was the first NFL playoff game I missed - ever? Or at least in recent memory.

Making your product hard to get for fans... not a good idea.

What I learned missing last years game; I survived.
Wait until it’s your favorite team’s games.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you think the RAMS will get the Thanksgiving Day game @ Detroit? They are on the schedule but I haven’t seen any leaks on Detroit’s opponent.

socalrams90

Starter
IMG_8005.jpeg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don’t like the bye week so early, but the closing games I can dig!

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I like the fact we’ve got the two best teams in the AFC East at home, instead of away.

Also, something must have gone wrong because we are actually at home to Green Bay. :shock:

Tano

Legend
I only see 1 real possibility of a freezing game

At Jets Week 16 and a possible cold game against the Patriots Week 11

Otherwise all our games will be warm or better.

That Week 4 game against the Bears should be a nice day unless it rains.

And having Packers Miami and Buffalo at home - rocks

Plus what the hell NFL - we are ALWAYS on the road for the last game of the season.

Did someone at the Rams office put a virus into the NFL scheduling machine.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I only see 1 real possibility of a freezing game

At Jets Week 16 and a possible cold game against the Patriots Week 11

Otherwise all our games will be warm or better.

That Week 4 game against the Bears should be a nice day unless it rains.

And having Packers Miami and Buffalo at home - rocks

Plus what the hell NFL - we are ALWAYS on the road for the last game of the season.

Did someone at the Rams office put a virus into the NFL scheduling machine.

By the look of the schedule above we are home last 2 weeks of the season, or are you implying we dosed the machine, and it is now pro Blue & Yellow

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God Damn I'm getting old and grumpy. WTF does the NFL slowly release this shit and not all at once?

mad gran torino GIF

Anyways

2024 NFL schedule release: Jets-49ers on 'MNF' in Week 1; Bengals-Chiefs in Week 2​

New York Jets

New York Jets

AT
San Francisco 49ers

San Francisco 49ers

• WHERE: Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, Calif.)
  • WHEN: Week 1 | 8:20 p.m. ET | ESPN, NFL+

Take two of the Aaron Rodgers era in New York will kick off in prime time.

ABC announced Tuesday morning the New York Jets will visit the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football on Sept. 9.

Rodgers’ 2023 season famously lasted just four snaps before rupturing his Achilles tendon in prime time against Buffalo.

The 2024 comeback for the Jets will take flight against Nick Bosa and the Niners in Santa Clara. San Francisco, of course, famously passed on Rodgers way back in 2005 in favor of Alex Smith -- a fact that is sure to be brought up roughly 30,000 times between now and the start of the season.

The prime-time opener is not all about Rodgers.

The 49ers are attempting to wipe another bitter playoff exit, falling short in a Super Bowl overtime loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. With Brock Purdy at the helm for another season, the 49ers boast an array of weapons, from Christian McCaffrey, Deebo Samuel, Brandon Aiyuk, George Kittle and first-round pick Ricky Pearsall. They’ll face off against a star-studded Gang Green defense highlighted by Quinnen Williams, Sauce Gardner, C.J. Mosley, Jermaine Johnson II and new addition Haason Reddick -- whose hit on Purdy in the 2022 NFC Championship Game injured the QB.

Jets coach Robert Saleh kicks off a pivotal campaign traveling to his old stomping grounds in the Bay Area, where he was defensive coordinator for four seasons under Kyle Shanahan.

The kickoff storylines are plentiful for two clubs with designs on deep playoff runs in 2024. It makes perfect sense that the battle will be broadcast in prime time.

David Carr's top AFC North storylines to watch for before 2024 schedule release | 'NFL Total Access'

Cincinnati Bengals

Cincinnati Bengals

AT
Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs

• WHERE: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City, Mo.)
  • WHEN: Week 2 | 4:25 p.m. ET | CBS, NFL+

The Kansas City Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals will renew their rivalry in Week 2 of the 2024 NFL season.

CBS announced Tuesday morning that the AFC powers will kick off at 4:25 p.m. ET on Sunday, Sept. 15.

The bout marks the sixth time the budding rivals will face off in three seasons. It’s the first time they will meet before December.

Joe Burrow missed the last matchup in 2023 against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs after suffering a season-ending wrist injury in Week 11. All signs point to the QB being ready for training camp in July, keeping him on pace for the early showdown with Mahomes.

The Bengals won the first three matchups against the Chiefs in the Burrow-Mahomes era, leading to the infamous "Burrowhead" chatter before the 2022 AFC Championship Game. K.C. won that tilt to head to the Super Bowl and own a two-game win streak over Cincy.

Placing the game early in the season gives the best chance both QBs will be healthy for the showdown in 2024.

The signal-callers are the headliners, but the matchup offers additional intrigue. The sides sport two defenses that could be among the best in the league. Travis Kelce, Ja’Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Marquise Brown, rookie Xavier Worthy, Isiah Pacheco and others highlight what could become a classic showdown.

The Chiefs open the season against the Baltimore Ravens, followed by the Bengals. That’s a serious one-two punch for the two-time defending Super Bowl champs to start the campaign.
Corbin be like...

View: https://i.imgur.com/LWEYH2c.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
An Eagles site reports the week 12 Eagles/Rams game as a SNF game.
Yeah have seen that reported on twitter by multiple people too. Five prime time games is pretty good. I guess the NFL thinks more highly of the Rams chances this season than most of the "experts" I've seen.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I like the fact we’ve got the two best teams in the AFC East at home, instead of away.

Also, something must have gone wrong because we are actually at home to Green Bay. :shock:
Jets will be tougher than Bills this year