NFL Power Rankings: Week 10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I need to watch more of New Orleans, but among the top teams I am not as impressed with their wins compared to others. IMO, they are a tad over rated on most lists.

Ram65

Legend
p://bleacherreport.com/articles/...re-does-every-team-stand-heading-into-week-10

By Chris Simms(former Bucs and Titans QB)

5. Los Angeles Rams

Last Week's Ranking: 7

It's amazing what Sean McVay and his schemes have done for the Los Angeles Rams offense. When I watch film each week, I can't believe how many wide-open receivers I see for L.A. I've never seen anything like it. It's helped Jared Goff become the quarterback the Rams thought they were getting when they drafted him first overall.

The Rams defense isn't quite as strong as it has been in years past, but there's talent there. Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips is always going to call a smart game, and he's going to have the defense in position to make big plays.

Creating big plays is more important than limiting opposing production because L.A. has the league's top scoring offense. When you're averaging nearly 33 points per game like the Rams are, a timely turnover or sack more than makes up for a ton of surrendered rushing yardage—which is the defense's biggest weakness.

The Rams are a tough matchup for almost anyone. They're one of the best teams in the NFL, plain and simple, and I have a feeling they're going to make some noise in the postseason.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4602763/n...eek-10-movers-shakers-include-cowboys-saints/

Below is the NFL Week 10 power rankings with team records.

• Philadelphia Eagles (8-1)
    • New England Patriots (6-2)
    • New Orleans Saints (6-2)
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2)
    • L.A. Rams (6-2)
    • Dallas Cowboys (5-3)
    • Minnesota Vikings (6-2)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (6-3)
    • Carolina Panthers (6-3)
    • Seattle Seahawks (5-3)

What's wrong with being #5?

This is for entertainment only. It means nothing. Let them be rated lower and have the motivation. At this point the Rams only beat one team over .500 record and that was Dallas.

Sappy113

Rookie
Remember the SI cover with Warner et al?
Think that was week 8.
Media was simply STILL not buying the Rams.
Don’t mind the Eagles at 1, but the Saints above the Rams?
Seriously?

It is what it is. It's not only fans that are conditioned to think the Rams will fall on their faces. This weekend against the Texans is a must win game, but the weeks following that, with the Vikings and Saints looming, is a prime chance for this team to show they're better than either. If they can pull that off, there'll be no more doubt, even if we struggle against Philly and Seattle.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seahawks above us in ESPN still.
OK... this one gets my blood boiling.

Seriously? Clearly, none of them watched Sunday's SEA game. Had they, they'd realize this assessment is the reality:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...re-does-every-team-stand-heading-into-week-10
14. Seattle Seahawks
Last Week's Ranking:

I keep saying these aren't the same Seattle Seahawks we've become familiar with over the last few years. Perhaps after Sunday's loss to the Washington Redskins people will finally believe me. Let's not forget that Seattle has beaten three of the worst teams in football this year (49ers, Giants and Colts), which lifts the Seahawks record above where it probably should be.

The Seattle defense is still good, but it's no longer elite. It isn't on the level of the Denver, Jacksonville or Minnesota Vikings defenses. It cannot win games on its own the way it did back in 2013, and that's a problem.It's a problem because Seattle's offense isn't the same, either. It can't control the game or punish defenders on the ground.

The Seahawks ask Russell Wilson to do everything on his own—pass, run, avoid pressure—and when he can't there's no fallback option.Wilson was able to pull out some late magic against Washington because he's that talented. However, the once-mighty defense allowed Kirk Cousins to turn around and make some of his own.

The Seahawks we're accustomed to would have closed out the game. This isn't that team.
=========================================================================================

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to ESPN's assessment of SEA... downright comical.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.thescore.com/news/1372093

NFL Power Rankings - Week 10: Cowboys on the rise; Broncos, Texans plummet
theScore Staff 4h ago

4. Los Angeles Rams (6-2)
Browne McClymont Sanderson Srinivasan
4th 4th 3rd 4th
Previous Rank: 6th

The exciting Rams lead the league in points per game and just might fill up the 90,000-seat Coliseum before long. - McClymont