OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2023/24 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is Karma for the Phins giving up next to nothing in the Ramsey trade :laugh2:
Rams looking like the luckiest guys in the room right about now.

1690600829885.png

PARAM

Hall of Fame
He was an asset for the Rams. I loved his toughness. 90 % of the time he was solid. The other 10% of the time he was a risk taking gambler. Sometimes it worked out. Sometimes it didn't. Losing a Jalen Ramsey is never good. But we'll survive. I have my doubts about the Dolphins though

TexasRam

Legend
Dam sucks to hear about Ramsey.

Dude may have been a bit of a diva in the past but he definitely matured with the Rams.

Dude brought the physical intimidating presence every dam game. He changed what offenses wanted to do.

We get no ring without Ramsey.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I agree what they got in return will not give them the same impact this year. But I'm pretty sure they don't expect to be a competitive playoff team this year. Ramsey was not gonna make them a playoff team. Who knows what impact Ramsey would be next year? And what it would do to their cap plans to compete. It was one of the hard decisions teams have to make. I believe it was the right one for the long term.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Not a big fan of Schefter or Rapoport. They serve a purpose but I think they simply regurgitate information they are provided. Just feel like they both should be more knowledgeable about the game.

This is a little example.

Rapoport's tweet is all of two sentences.
The 1st is informational (what he was provided) ... full meniscus repair and out until December.
The 2nd is Rapoport's commentary ... his expertise ... and he says 'off the field for the 1st half of the season'

On what planet is out until December half an NFL season?!?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Rams looking like the luckiest guys in the room right about now.

View attachment 60586

I feel very schizophrenic about Ramsey's injury.

On one hand, I feel bad for him, because I like the guy and he was pretty good for us most of his tenure. On the other hand, I feel lucky that we parted ways when we did, especially with this news. And then I feel bad that I feel lucky.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

View: https://twitter.com/DustinLewisNG/status/1685642780826050560?s=20

Following practice, head coach Todd Bowles told the media that his projected starter will undergo an MRI which will detail the severity of the injury. But Bowles, like many others, are hoping it’s not serious and their young defensive lineman can return soon.

“He’s adapting to the scheme, mentally, and then he was adding his physical part to it,” Bowles said. “He was putting it together quicker than normal rookies do. Hopefully it’s not that bad and he can get back.”

Fortunately, several reports indicate he did not appear to be in pain which is a good sign for the young rookie.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Not a big fan of Schefter or Rapoport. They serve a purpose but I think they simply regurgitate information they are provided. Just feel like they both should be more knowledgeable about the game.

This is a little example.

Rapoport's tweet is all of two sentences.
The 1st is informational (what he was provided) ... full meniscus repair and out until December.
The 2nd is Rapoport's commentary ... his expertise ... and he says 'off the field for the 1st half of the season'

On what planet is out until December half an NFL season?!?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9TByT3QlWc&pp=ygUZaWYgd2UgbWFrZSBpdCB0byBkZWNlbWJlcg%3D%3D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor