OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the song of my people.

Seriously though I am so fucking bummed about Skow - all the extra reps he could have gotten.

Allen … well, not surprised. Love that the guy fought back so hard to save his career, but we need an upgrade who can stay healthy.

Also, fuck.
Welcome to pre-season where McVay rests all of his starters

Tano

Legend
It”s because you never drove a Big Wheel when younger. But good news is that it’s never too late!
Me after driving a big wheel

1671639829216.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Aging is definitely a difficult adjustment. However, it gets better because, eventually, you just don’t give a damn.
Not too long ago my mother, the most adamant person I know when it comes to keeping the peace, said “It’s great being old. You can say whatever you want to”.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Just a Bruss update he seems to be rehabbing well. Click to open Jourdan's response.
I believe it was after Akers' final touchdown, there was a long shot of the Rams sideline congratulating Cam. Almost all of the injured O-Linemen were there ... Noteboom, Jackson, Bruss, Anchrum, Brewer and Allen.
Didn't see Edwards.

Everyone seemed engaged, with minimal wrappings and casts to be viewed.

I guess after such a disappointing season, I am looking for literally anything to make me feel optimistic. Nobody was on crutches or in a wheel-chair!

1672243284459.png

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If you're talking about 2019, my recollection is that it was Brian Allen (at center) who unnecessarily shoved an opposing D-Lineman down as a play was ending and the DL fell into LG Noteboom's knee, ending his season.

I may be wrong; and will see what other poster's might recall.
I have watched the play multiple times over the years when this subject comes up. I would not call it an unnecessary play by Allen, you play to the whistle and helping out on blocks is their job.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have watched the play multiple times over the years when this subject comes up. I would not call it an unnecessary play by Allen, you play to the whistle and helping out on blocks is their job.
I'd be interested to see the play again. It's been a long time.

How can I get to view it?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'd be interested to see the play again. It's been a long time.

How can I get to view it?
I found it on YouTube game highlights. It just happened to be one of the plays for that game that made it to that highlight cut up.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I found it on YouTube game highlights. It just happened to be one of the plays for that game that made it to that highlight cut up.
Week 6, 2019 (October 13th). Just saw the play on Youtube game highlights.

Play was not ending as I posted. Goff still had the ball ... Malcolm Brown was engaged in a blitz pick-up ... and Allen was trying to help out. You are correct.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You guys have a funny use of the term helping out.