OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Damn that field turf at SoFi!

It's so bad, Rams' players are getting injured in Wisconsin!

Seriously, it's been such a horrible season for injuries, I feel the need to reach for weak-ass-humor like this.

Unconscionable that we trotted out an already injured Allen who had been listed as questionable just a day earlier.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
And Jake Gervase is also out for the remainder of the season.

Some sprinkles for the injury-cupcake.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brian Allen and Ben Skowronek both strained their calves and are out the rest of the season, per Sean McVay.

Rams giving new meaning to the phrase "piling on".

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mmmmm ... I don't know. Lots of players with a "Questionable" Injury status designation, play on Sunday.

While that's true, I don't imagine as many of them carrying Allen's more chronic disability. Allen may never be healthy enough to be a consistent player for us, but I don't like our already fragile OL putting another potential starter at further risk. jmo.

dang

Legend
Brian Allen and Ben Skowronek both strained their calves and are out the rest of the season, per Sean McVay.

I’m giving up on Allen. He’s an average OC when available but he’s obviously not built to withstand the rigors of an entire NFL season. Noteboom may be in that same category.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Unconscionable that we trotted out an already injured Allen who had been listed as questionable just a day earlier.
There's an expectation NFL players suit up if they're hurt, but not injured. This point in the season the vast majority of players are in the former unless they're a Ram.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I’m giving up on Allen. He’s an average OC when available but he’s obviously not built to withstand the rigors of an entire NFL season. Noteboom may be in that same category.
Notebooms injury history puts him right in that category

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fucking cocksucking motherfuck fuckity dammit dammit fuck fuck.

Shit. Just fucking shit.

Eat my ass with a spoon, football gods.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fucking cocksucking motherfuck fuckity dammit dammit fuck fuck.

Shit. Just fucking shit.

Eat my ass with a spoon, football gods.
I haven't heard you cuss this much since that sub hot racking incident in 1984...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Notebooms injury history puts him right in that category
If I remember correctly wasn’t it Noteboom getting pushed backwards at Left Guard that caused Allen’s injury.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If I remember correctly wasn’t it Noteboom getting pushed backwards at Left Guard that caused Allen’s injury.
If you're talking about 2019, my recollection is that it was Brian Allen (at center) who unnecessarily shoved an opposing D-Lineman down as a play was ending and the DL fell into LG Noteboom's knee, ending his season.

I may be wrong; and will see what other poster's might recall.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you're talking about 2019, my recollection is that it was Brian Allen (at center) who unnecessarily shoved an opposing D-Lineman down as a play was ending and the DL fell into LG Noteboom's knee, ending his season.

that's exactly how it happened.

bonehead play.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I’m 55 and I can’t remember what happened in 2019. Ouch. How bad will I be at 65?