OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
The most feared thread returns. Let us all pray to thy injury gods and give whatever sacrifice is required to avoid Rams players from appearing on this list. I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore all Rams players for 2021. For it is said, amen.

prayer GIF

Bill Murray Cheers GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Worst part is because he was following his unions direction and not at team facilities he will lose $10 million. These player unions are just terribly run. How can you council somebody like they are and cost them millions.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wow, that just sucks that the Broncos can just not pay him as most these guys are staying away because of COVID. This will be grieved with the outcome likely determining if players will now report to their facilities for fear of losing out on major money.

The union specifically came out and said they weren't staying away because of Covid and that they wanted this to be a new permanent way of doing business.

The union should pick up his $10m check. Fucking idiots.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, that just sucks that the Broncos can just not pay him as most these guys are staying away because of COVID. This will be grieved with the outcome likely determining if players will now report to their facilities for fear of losing out on major money.
No sympathy, this is the union trying to force a lighter off-season work load after a new cba was signed. If anybody should pay him its the union.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams LB Terrell Lewis is listed as day-to-day with a sore something somewhere below the waist

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rams LB Terrell Lewis is listed as day-to-day with a sore something somewhere below the waist

Let's not even joke about that. I may sound like a prude, but I am a superstitious prude.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The union specifically came out and said they weren't staying away because of Covid and that they wanted this to be a new permanent way of doing business.

The union should pick up his $10m check. Fucking idiots.
Well if that's the case, then yes, the union should pick up the tab. Its obviously stupid advice.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

shouldn't his manager have informed him of this clause?

it's a strange one because many players work out outside of their team's building.

i hope it gets sorted out for him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Let's not even joke about that. I may sound like a prude, but I am a superstitious prude.
Sorry, i just have no fan patience for red flag injury prone athletes. Idk what the real % is but i feel like these type of pro's almost never recover and blossom into anything special. I respect the flyer pick(sometimes) but if i were a GM i would prob avoid these guys altogether.

I'd rather have an average player who i know will be there and available every day over an uber talented player who i'm constantly hoping will transform into a superstar "when" he gets healthy.

I get it though, this is an aspect of sports & risk/reward player eval.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

it's a strange one because many players work out outside of their team's building.

The higher paid smart ones also add a personal insurance policy that is out of pocket, lets hope he had one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The NFLPA should know better and not give terrible ideas to it's players like breaking the CBA without full cooperation from the team and knowing that this kind of thing could cost them everything. Yes he should have consulted with his agent but if the NFLPA wasn't terrible they'd have thought this through.