OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Welp, I hesitated to post this but Chucky is too juicy to not slam..... Man, lets just enjoy the self immolation and don't delve into politics!

MkIRcfT.png
The league has “stop racism’ painted on the field in the end zones but I bet Chucky goes unpunished for this. It sends a bad message to black players and the country as a whole.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Without Kittle, I see little chance the 9ers take the Cards on the road... unfortunately.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

MCL sprain to sideline Kansas City Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire 'a few weeks,' source says​

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire sprained the MCL in his left knee and will be out of the Kansas City Chiefs lineup for "a few weeks," a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

In addition, Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill suffered a minor knee injury on Sunday night, but the team does not expect him to miss time, a source told Schefter.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...fs-rb-clyde-edwards-helaire-weeks-source-says

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We will rally behind Kareem Orr and play good football.