OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, if there is a good week to be without a CB it's this week with as banged up the Giants are. Hopefully Williams can get back in a couple weeks. Luckily it was on the mini-bye too. I can't be upset if this is the worst kind of injury we get this season with some of the luck other teams are having.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or he's actually been cleared? Oh damn wait I'm supposed to be ultra negative let me get back to you with a hot take on this :D
Looks like AD's gonna have scrambled eggs for Brunch at the Meaadowlands....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think Pittsburgh takes care of Seattle. Not as confident in Cleveland. They can run roughshod on AZ if they want to, but it's Cleveland so i can see them screwing it up.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think Pittsburgh takes care of Seattle. Not as confident in Cleveland. They can run roughshod on AZ if they want to, but it's Cleveland so i can see them screwing it up.
Also, Nick Chubb is out; and even Kareem Hunt is listed as Questionable.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hunt is going to play. Have I ever rooted for the Brown's?