OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a dumbass.
Signed,
-Gus
IdenticalSphericalBullmastiff.webp

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I heard Andy Ried was taken to the hospital after the game.

I'm not sure of the reason.

dang

Legend
I saw Higbee limping late in the game. Anything to worry about there?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I heard Andy Ried was taken to the hospital after the game.

I'm not sure of the reason.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid is resting and in stable condition after being taken to a hospital following Kansas City's 30-24 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

The Chiefs released a statement Sunday night saying Reid was evaluated by the medical staff in the locker room after the game and was transported to The University of Kansas Health System for further evaluation as a precaution.

“Coach is doing well, currently resting & in stable condition,” the statement posted on Twitter said.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hollins out with significant Pec injury. The Ernest Jones and Tutu picks are looking worse by the day. So now we have Terrell Lewis and Chris Garrett starting at OLB for a potential SB contending team? God help us.

View: https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1442626113524539396?s=20

Agreed. The TuTu pick looking weak. Especially since he isn’t even needed.

Reports were that the Rams were really hoping for Azeez Oluwariye to fall to them but it didn’t happen. So at least they were considering an edge early.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I wonder how close Ogbonnia Okoronkwo is to returning from his stinger injury ? I imagine we may see Lawler rejoining the 53 soon also. As long as they remain healthy, I'm good with Floyd, Lewis & Garrett holding down the fort.
Yea Obo is eligible to return this week. I've been very happy with our interior DL play. AD, SJD, A'sahwn, Gaines have all been terrific so far. But I've honestly been uninspired by our outside pass rush. I'll give Floyd the benefit of the doubt since he's been battling an ankle injury. But we need at least one guy from the edge who can consistently win 1-on-1s on known passing downs. And we don't have that. Hollins was the best of that group (still probably league average level at best) but behind him I haven't seen much. T Lewis flashed yesterday for the first time, but we all know he cant be trusted to contribute for the entire year. Only a matter of time before his knee acts up again. I'm not sure if there are any vet OLBs available that we can sign, but that's something I would seriously look into if I was Snead. To me that is the weakest part of this roster 100% and it's not really close IMO. If we can improve out outside pass rush I feel like this team could be unstoppable. And not to go back to the draft again, but its why those first two picks in the draft drive me so fucking crazy. Pick 57 and Pick 103 that aren't even being utilized on a championship caliber team. It's just insane.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yea Obo is eligible to return this week. I've been very happy with our interior DL play. AD, SJD, A'sahwn, Gaines have all been terrific so far. But I've honestly been uninspired by our outside pass rush. I'll give Floyd the benefit of the doubt since he's been battling an ankle injury. But we need at least one guy from the edge who can consistently win 1-on-1s on known passing downs. And we don't have that. Hollins was the best of that group (still probably league average level at best) but behind him I haven't seen much. T Lewis flashed yesterday for the first time, but we all know he cant be trusted to contribute for the entire year. Only a matter of time before his knee acts up again. I'm not sure if there are any vet OLBs available that we can sign, but that's something I would seriously look into if I was Snead. To me that is the weakest part of this roster 100% and it's not really close IMO. If we can improve out outside pass rush I feel like this team could be unstoppable. And not to go back to the draft again, but its why those first two picks in the draft drive me so fucking crazy. Pick 57 and Pick 103 that aren't even being utilized on a championship caliber team. It's just insane.

I think this is where the loss of Fox as our 5T DE also hurts our pass rush. Perhaps we'll see more Jonah Williams on the DL than previously expected, someone who might take additional pressure off of Donald situationally and also bolster our OLB Edge rush personnel. It does mean more work for Morris making sure he has the right guys on the field in more obvious pass rush circumstances. jmo.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Yea Obo is eligible to return this week. I've been very happy with our interior DL play. AD, SJD, A'sahwn, Gaines have all been terrific so far. But I've honestly been uninspired by our outside pass rush. I'll give Floyd the benefit of the doubt since he's been battling an ankle injury. But we need at least one guy from the edge who can consistently win 1-on-1s on known passing downs. And we don't have that. Hollins was the best of that group (still probably league average level at best) but behind him I haven't seen much. T Lewis flashed yesterday for the first time, but we all know he cant be trusted not to go back to the draft again, but its why those first two picks in the draft drive me so fucking crazy. Pick 57 and Pick 103 that aren't even being utilized on a championship caliber team. It's just insane.
Most rookies picked in the 2nd round or later don't contribute much on a championship team.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Most rookies picked in the 2nd round or later don't contribute much on a championship team.
There's plenty of examples of this are you kidding? You think 1st rounders are the only picks making an impact?

Point is Tutu and Ernest Jones aren't even seeing snaps. A rookie OLB would be seeing legitimate pass rush opportunities at a position of need this year. Thats the difference. A 5th ILB or 5th WR over a potentially starting player at OLB was a mistake IMO.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
There's plenty of examples of this are you kidding? You think 1st rounders are the only picks making an impact?

Point is Tutu and Ernest Jones aren't even seeing snaps. A rookie OLB would be seeing legitimate pass rush opportunities at a position of need this year. Thats the difference. A 5th ILB or 5th WR over a potentially starting player at OLB was a mistake IMO.
It's week 3... relax its a long season and we don't even have 5 ILB's and Jones did see snaps last week.

If you haven't noticed this is a very good roster. And not many rookies will step in and contribute. As it is we didn't have a PR and Atwell may very well make a huge play in that role.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien

What game were you watching, I saw Earnest Jones taking some snaps on defense.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Agreed. The TuTu pick looking weak. Especially since he isn’t even needed.

Reports were that the Rams were really hoping for Azeez Oluwariye to fall to them but it didn’t happen. So at least they were considering an edge early.
Well Atwell very easily could take over the Djax role at some point if he gets nicked and until then he does pose a HR threat as a returner, something this team has not had in years. And that is an important role or do we forget what Horne & Hakim did in 99'?

As for Jones he was the 103rd pick and Young, Kiser & Howard were set for FA after this season so getting an ILB that you can develop and then can step in next yr was critical. After all they expect to contend again next yr. Right?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well Atwell very easily could take over the Djax role at some point if he gets nicked and until then he does pose a HR threat as a returner, something this team has not had in years. And that is an important role or do we forget what Horne & Hakim did in 99'?

As for Jones he was the 103rd pick and Young, Kiser & Howard were set for FA after this season so getting an ILB that you can develop and then can step in next yr was critical. After all they expect to contend again next yr. Right?
I don’t have a problem with the Jones pick. It seemed a little forced to me but I saw the need.

Atwell seemed like they desire to fill that speed role was the driving force. Like wanting a tight end and taking a very raw Gerald Everett. The better speed threats went off the board. So at that point was Tutu really the BPA at position of need?