OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dudes been an absolute bust since his monster contract.

We all knew AD wouldn't bust after he got his contract. I still can't believe the Rams made him wait so long for the well deserved pay day.

Psycho_X

Legend

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

In the past, and then recently, I have called Wentz' play "reckless." Someone asked me for an example. Wentz just gave us one.

Wentz could have just gone down when AD got him. There was no escape from that tackle. But he tried to plant his feet and make a play that wasn't there. Got hurt. Took the Colts out of the game.

Maybe took them out of the next game too. Eason isn't ready to start. And if they go 0-3 that's a deep hole even for a good team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
yeah, they got issues, but I highly doubt even if they get Sherman that he's gonna be able to go this Sunday as he would have to not only sign, but go through multiple issues with the courts and THEN find out from the league how much his suspension is gonna be (he's def getting suspended).

At best, Sherman would be a signing like Antonio Brown who didn't show up until mid-season.

But yeah, they're super thin in the secondary and can't afford any more injuries.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They soundly beat a Falcons team that really struggled last year, especially on defense, and also traded their star receiver.

If you watched much TV you would have thought from the Brady/Gronk drillers that they leveled the Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, or some similar level of team.