OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
apparently he was still awful but now he can't even get back out there to try and get better. will probably bust out of the league.

this was from today so he was doing something terribly wrong and with seemingly a bad attitude when the coach is trying to tell him how to fix it.

View: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1437124822383972361

It seemed like it ended fine. But I agree a rook talking back to the coach like that is a bad sign. Glad he's not our pick, very happy with Rochell at this point.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

After hearing this, i went and did some 9er depth chart research.
What I found was very interesting. The 9er's 3rd round RB Trey Serman was not active in the first game
and is still listed behind JaMycal Hasty a 2nd year undrafted free agent and Elijah Mitchell a 6th rd rookie.
Is there something to this story that I have missed?
Or have the 9er's made another one of their draft blunders.
When they drafted him , I figured a third rd back would be in the mix. But instead he is at the bottom of the
depth chart behind a undrafted free agaent and a 6th rd 2021 pick.

Anybody??

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Wow!

The 9er's 3rd round RB Trey Serman was not active in the first game and is still listed behind JaMycal Hasty a 2nd year undrafted free agent and Elijah Mitchell a 6th rd rookie.

Yeah? He was labeled a steal out of the draft.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After hearing this, i went and did some 9er depth chart research.
What I found was very interesting. The 9er's 3rd round RB Trey Serman was not active in the first game
and is still listed behind JaMycal Hasty a 2nd year undrafted free agent and Elijah Mitchell a 6th rd rookie.
Or have the 9er's made another one of their draft blunders.
When they drafted him , I figured a third rd back would be in the mix. But instead he is at the bottom of the
depth chart behind a undrafted free agaent and a 6th rd 2021 pick.

Anybody??
I think Sermon was overrated. Always seemed hot and cold to me. Their 6th round rookie was looking very good on Sunday

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think Sermon was overrated. Always seemed hot and cold to me. Their 6th round rookie was looking very good on Sunday
Sermon (@ OU) was a guy that could break tackles at the college level. Wasn't too much of a threat to pull away from anyone. Now.....will being a tackle breaker in college translate to the NFL ..... usually not.