OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Do you have proof that it was Garrett? I know of folks who were vaccinated and still out for about 10 days before returning to telework. I talked to them. We all have different bodies and we all react differently.

He's the only one wearing a mask according to various reports.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is our one vaccine holdout, already biting him in the arse.

He better have a valid reason not to, otherwise screw him then. He's the one squandering his own opportunity.

Btw where did you hear everyone else is vaxxed?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Maybe, source?

I don't believe any of the reporters put his name out, but others I guess have seen him wearing a mask since when it was first reported on the 31st of August that there was one holdout his name immediately came up. Maybe in some photos or on the sideline of a preseason game, I'm not sure. He's been in the protocol since the 2nd of September, and they know he wont be available for Sunday all signs point to yes, he's the one. If he was vaccinated I believe he would still be able to play Sunday as long as a test came back tomorrow and Saturday, so the fact they have already ruled him out probably means he doesn't have a say in the matter.

Additionally Jourdan has typically added in an (he's vaccinated) whenever listing someone on the Covid list, but didn't for him.

Example:

I'm not calling for people to rake him over the coals, just reading what looks to be pretty clear to me.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, it’s really nothing more than simple deduction.

A contact trace “positive” only loses a day if they’re vaccinated and test negative.

Otherwise, it’s 10 days with multiple negatives and I think daily testing as well as mandatory mask on the sideline and in all team facilities home and away.

Garrett’s one of the guys I’m really hoping does well, so here’s hoping the time away doesn’t hurt his development much

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Or 2011 Rams
Capture.JPG

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t wish an injury on any player. As far as the Ravens go, I hope the Rams remember two years ago and run that damn score up! Just saying

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I don’t wish an injury on any player. As far as the Ravens go, I hope the Rams remember two years ago and run that damn score up! Just saying
I was at that game it was ugly. If it wasnt for the good company @bubbaramfan sitting next to me it would have been miserable. Then to top it off the sub in my truck blew on the drive home, it didnt like the volume at 10 for all of my 6 hr drive home.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I don't believe any of the reporters put his name out, but others I guess have seen him wearing a mask since when it was first reported on the 31st of August that there was one holdout his name immediately came up. Maybe in some photos or on the sideline of a preseason game, I'm not sure. He's been in the protocol since the 2nd of September, and they know he wont be available for Sunday all signs point to yes, he's the one. If he was vaccinated I believe he would still be able to play Sunday as long as a test came back tomorrow and Saturday, so the fact they have already ruled him out probably means he doesn't have a say in the matter.

Additionally Jourdan has typically added in an (he's vaccinated) whenever listing someone on the Covid list, but didn't for him.

Example:

I'm not calling for people to rake him over the coals, just reading what looks to be pretty clear to me.

Does everyone here not see the OBVIOUS??????
Moderator edit:
Do you not see the politicization in your post?

To all: DO NOT TRY TO TURN THIS THREAD POLITICAL OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm fully vaccinated but got Covid. So the fact Garret got Covid does not necessarily mean he's the one non-vaccinated player. If he was indeed wearing a mask at practice and was the only one doing that, I'd say that might be a better indication.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If he was indeed wearing a mask at practice and was the only one doing that, I'd say that might be a better indication.

Yeah, that's what I was basing my assumption off anyway. Unless we have someone not following protocols, which seems unlikely.

Really the main intention was to give a heads up that he could potentially be at risk for missing more games in the future or could delay his developmental progress, but since it seems some are having difficulty with processing that, I'm at a point where it might just be better to delete the post.