OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
With guys like banks, Williams, Hoecht the Rams would make a decent trade partner for Perine. I really thought that match made sense. I guess McSnead disagreed
I think teams will wait for final cuts for Rams DL but I could see interest in ones of the Rams DBs (e.g. Reed, Rapp, Gervase ).

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
With guys like banks, Williams, Hoecht the Rams would make a decent trade partner for Perine. I really thought that match made sense. I guess McSnead disagreed
Very good chance two of the three will be released...not sure how high the Jets are on the list that permits them to claim them over other teams.....but the lost to the Jets defensive team of DE's Carl Lawson & Vinny Curry are serious blows!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Well .... there is one but he is the only one

Hahaha, as soon as I read the post above yours I already knew how to respond. Then I read yours, and that was basically it word for word. Even started with well...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Jets RB room is pretty weak, and Perine may be the only hope they have. If there were any talks involving him I'm certain it would be the Jets saying no

Psycho_X

Legend

View: https://twitter.com/TurfShowTimes/status/1430980115551473669?s=20

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars