OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

"TreMayne Anchrum got his ankle rolled up on":injury:.

Been thinking about this as usual not much information will be extended to the press or the fans. It sure was not an impressive outing for RT Tremayne Anchrum but he did look good real good one-on-one in practices against the Raiders.

With the NFL to continue to follow the 2020 roster flexibility rules this 2021 season, the unlimited number of Injured Reserve slots and requiring players to sit out just three weeks.....might come into play here with OL Tremayne Anchrum. I will be keeping an eye out for any information that comes out on him.

Bottom line those high ankle sprains can be a long-term issue. Enough where Anchrum might be IR's for the first 3 weeks of the season. Thus permit a bonified final release OL'er who is on the bubble a little more time (3 wks) until Anchrum returns.

dang

Legend
Liz Franc injuries seem to be more common lately. I wonder if new treatments have been implemented to fix them. Liz Franc injuries have ruined sports careers in the past. It’s the same thing that Barrett Jones had.
I went to school with Liz Franc. She was a mean bitch and a big pain in the foot!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went to school with Liz Franc. She was a mean bitch and a big pain in the foot!!!
Didn’t she write a book about her extended stay at training camp?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow the value theyve gotten from trading Ramsey is just horrific

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow the value theyve gotten from trading Ramsey is just horrific

they're stupid. when you have a player with the talent and drive that ramsey has you don't alienate him to the point where he wants a trade. they absolutely screwed up their whole defense which was packed with young and talented players. stupid dinosaur coughlin.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
they're stupid. when you have a player with the talent and drive that ramsey has you don't alienate him to the point where he wants a trade. they absolutely screwed up their whole defense which was packed with young and talented players. stupid dinosaur coughlin.

Am I Out Of Touch 24082021203513.jpg