OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I know it’s part of the sport but I hate opening this thread each time. I wish no injuries on any NFL player.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Live in NYC, and the Jets were expecting a productive season from Lawson as an edge-rusher. There had been a lot of positive things said and written about him in camp thus far.

A number of family and friends are life-time Jets' fans. Many of them feel cursed. I don't believe in that stuff but I sometimes carry a clove of garlic when I am around them. Garlic can keep away evil spirits ... and sometimes regular people.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Live in NYC, and the Jets were expecting a productive season from Lawson as an edge-rusher. There had been a lot of positive things said and written about him in camp thus far.

A number of family and friends are life-time Jets' fans. Many of them feel cursed. I don't believe in that stuff but I sometimes carry a clove of garlic when I am around them. Garlic can keep away evil spirits ... and sometimes regular people.
I read something today theyre worried about Benton too? He is rumo to have come to camp “we’ll over” his 363 lbs combine weight and is using camp to get in shape. Doesn’t bode well long term if true and shows a terrible work ethic.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Four to six weeks? I can live with that. Skowronek and T-Jax (my new nickname for Trishton) are going to be good ones.
I’ve heard T-Jax and Tutu are solid buddies.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’ve hear T-Jax and Tutu are solid buddies.

They should be. T-Jax is teaching Atwell how to handle things as a pro, given that he was on the roster all of last year. Atwell, in turn, should be picking the brains of guys like Desean Jackson, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, and especially Van Jefferson (who can probably relate, being a second round pick with high expectations).

I'm not expecting T-Jax, Atwell, Skowronek, or even Harris (as good as he's been...he's still a raw rookie) to be amazing right out of the gate, but making the active roster (as a tight end, in Harris and Skowronek's cases) and getting in game action is a good start.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I read something today theyre worried about Benton too? He is rumo to have come to camp “we’ll over” his 363 lbs combine weight and is using camp to get in shape. Doesn’t bode well long term if true and shows a terrible work ethic.
Mekhi Becton.

Yeah, Robert Saleh and the new coaching staff have expressed some frustration or disappointment in both Becton and Denzel Mims ... the Jets top two picks just last year. Mostly indirect comments, and what NYC sports media have noticed and reported. However the NY media ... especially the Jets' coverage ... can be creative. I have lived here my whole life, and I love it but New York is a weird place.

Anyway, it's not unusual for a new coach and staff to want to move-on from players they inherit. Personally, I think that is often short-sited. However, this is interesting because Joe Douglas is the GM, and relatively new. The 2020 Draft was his first one; plus, Douglas and Saleh seem tight.

These players have talent; and the Jets really need talent.

Becton really impressed me at times last season, and I would be surprised if they did not stick with him.

Mims missed games with injuries but despite the Jets' lack of talent most everywhere, he flashed. Mims could be in trouble which is surprising to me. He has been practicing with the second and third team. Maybe the coaches are looking to motivate him but the Jets signed Corey Davis to a big contract in free agency, drafted Elijah Moore with a high second round pick, signed Keelan Cole in free agency and re-worked the contract of Jamison Crowder to keep him around. That's four WRs that might be ahead of Mims.

Jets are often a "one-step-forward, two-steps-back" type of organization.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Dude. You crack me up. And I mean that in a really good way. I look forward to your posts. Cheers!