NFL Arrests and lawsuits - 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
c0114fca9431bf16d8b3a192bcdfad20.gif

This went silent.

I'm sure she she got a check from that POS.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
When will these players learn to not be generous to the posse types that want to hang around and suck them dry? It's crazy man.

No you can't borrow my car while I'm away. WTF.

Sounds to me like a classic fall guy scenario. Always worth it to have a guy in your crew willing to “take the charge”

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sounds to me like a classic fall guy scenario. Always worth it to have a guy in your crew willing to “take the charge”

Agreed. But trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here lol.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Could be.

But this younger generation is more trusting of those they call friends. And our definitions are pretty different.

I've got acquaintances that under the new definition would be a friend and I'd never let them borrow my car or house or anything like that.

It's not all bad. It's not easy making friends the old way. Not as easy, anyway. But... it feels like lowering the "friend" bar while still giving all the "rights and responsibilities" of friendship.

I dunno.

Also, I tend to find that most younger people don't think in Machiavellian terms like having a "fall guy". Now, maybe his lawyer suggested it, but it's not really a part of this generation.

Heck, most people in this latest generation don't know the Godfather... I know, it's sacrilege to abandon such an important rite of passage, but... /shrug... there you have it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Could be.

But this younger generation is more trusting of those they call friends. And our definitions are pretty different.

I've got acquaintances that under the new definition would be a friend and I'd never let them borrow my car or house or anything like that.

It's not all bad. It's not easy making friends the old way. Not as easy, anyway. But... it feels like lowering the "friend" bar while still giving all the "rights and responsibilities" of friendship.

I dunno.

Also, I tend to find that most younger people don't think in Machiavellian terms like having a "fall guy". Now, maybe his lawyer suggested it, but it's not really a part of this generation.

Heck, most people in this latest generation don't know the Godfather... I know, it's sacrilege to abandon such an important rite of passage, but... /shrug... there you have it.

The fall guy in entourage circles is a very real thing. It’s a good gig for both the rich celeb and the otherwise useless wing man. Times have changed but somethings are just timeless.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
The fall guy in entourage circles is a very real thing. It’s a good gig for both the rich celeb and the otherwise useless wing man. Times have changed but somethings are just timeless.

Little black dresses.
Tuxedos.
A really good bowel movement.

Yep... some things are, in fact, timeless.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

This is advice they have been given in the rookie symposiums. Have a fall guy.

That dude's skull SCREAMS "I've done way to many PED's".

Fuck that guy.

Police also found two .38 caliber hollow-point bullets, which are legal in Florida.

Well the residents of Florida need hollow points because...........ummmmm..........because..........well..........wait let me Google this..........on the surface it's sounds worse than it is..........well OK not really but I'm sure there is a reason why..........right???

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Using a car without being told you can use it means you stole the keys to the car. And how would this dude do that?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Using a car without being told you can use it means you stole the keys to the car. And how would this dude do that?

I've had occasion to visit or do work at rich people's homes including at the time one of the biggest TV producers in all of television.

They have multiple people who have to have their gate codes to get in and because the gate code is the security, the front door is rarely locked.

Often, the keys for all the vehicles are in a specific place and labeled and often, other than the "toys", the vehicles are available for staff and friends, especially because the rich person asks (or uses) friends to run their errands, from picking up dry cleaning to getting their weed.

So, actually, for many in the wealthy set, it's rather common for someone else to drive their vehicles.

Thus, it would be easy for a "friend", be they a real friend or someone they use to do things for them to say to the house manager if there is one or to simply use the gate code while the person is away and "borrow" the car. Often times, wealthy people don't know someone's stolen from them for quite a long time if they have multiple residences.

Not saying I believe him, but his story is very plausible just from a logistical sense.

And these are problems I will never have....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Putting this hear even though he's not with a team anymore. So many people were pissed off we didn't give this guy a chance. Some are still going to say we should bring him in.

http://www.kspr.com/content/news/Ex...Green-Beckham-arrested-for-DWI-467301473.html

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Local football standout Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested at 2:59 a.m. Saturday morning in Greene County for DWI, failure to display plates and window tint violation.

Green-Beckham, who set the national receiving yards record while at Hillcrest High School from 2009-2012, was most recently cut by the Philadelphia Eagles prior to this season. He spent 2016 with the Eagles after being traded from the Tennessee Titans, who drafted him in the 2nd round in 2015. He had 32 receptions for 549 yards and four touchdowns in his rookie season.

DGB was arrested twice for marijuana offenses during his two years at Mizzou from 2012-2013. He was also arrested for an incident involving alleged violence against a woman. Those charges were later dropped, but Green-Beckham was dismissed from the Mizzou football program shortly after.